Found In Webs: RPG (CLOSED)

“Nope, found it just like this,” she says. “Otherwise I would’ve grabbed the other stuff too. Know what it is?”

OOC: We’re probably going to need to wait on @ajtazt for more information.

“A waste of time.” Halmos looked nervously around. “Can we talk while we move?”

Lync waves him on. “You guys go on ahead if you want, I can catch up.”

By sheer luck, the RaR disk reforms the two wolves into meatbags. It wasn’t a pretty sight and quite putrid. So much that it manages to even distract the third wolf now up there for a brief second.

@1000Purse30 @Eilrach @keiththelegokid

Most unfortunate, the wolf gets struck by the disk instead and is teleported away. It ends up closer to the Vahki, though the Vahki may now also notice Kibal in trouble down the street. Provided it wasn’t dispatching the confused wolf.

Though for Voyo, he didn’t have much time to celebrate. The Visorak hidden on the roof charges its spinner, ready to down the Matoran.

@Cordax @ProfSrlojohn

The broken bladed thing wasn’t like anything Weldvo had seen before. Granted, with memory loss that could be said for most things, but even in the recesses the weapon was foreign. But it was clearly that, a weapon. And a wicked one at that. May produce some energy or energy form, but it was broken. He might be able to fix it, just not with the materials current available.

@Spawner @rainsong

3 Likes

Weldvo stared that the broken blade with a blank expression, as he could not figure not why he did not know what this was, or what it could do. “Well, I am lost as to was this thing is, and it don’t know if there are any catalogs or such that have this weapon written down.”

He gave a sign of frustration, “Plus, I don’t think I could find right now. I would have to need a proper forge and some fine and pure materials. In a city like this I am sure that there are some good foundries, but I have no idea where that may be.”

1 Like

Kibal knew that he had little to no chance of survival, and right about now he was really wishing he was a Onu matoran, wait why was I wishing I was a Onu matoran?, kibal thought to himself, oh well I can think about that when I am not about to die, but from my limited knowledge of Rahi, I know that some Rahi won’t you attack if you: stand your ground, make your self big and make a lot of loud noise, Kibal continued to think, “let’s give this a shot” kibal mutters to him self, he rose to his full height which wasn’t much taller than what he was, he then grabbed an old damaged spade, and he then hopped for the best, then he started jumping up and down whilst making yelling very loudly, he really hoped this wouldn’t bring more things to him.

2 Likes

“Okay, just thought I’d ask.” Lync looks around. “Let’s get going. It’s this way.” She heads off at a light jog in the direction of the island dome, glancing behind her to see if the others are following.

@Ghid @Kirathel @Atobe_Brick

Vergil wordlessly follows after Lync, her sole motion to wave the others into (hopefully) following as well.
“Can’t stay here,” she mutters again.

1 Like

“I dunno guys… what about the rest of the matoran back at the lighthouse? I want to get out of here too, but maybe we’d be better off we travelled as a group.”

“Uh… hey, boss, mind taking out that third one?” Tar asks the pink matoran

Gatora laughs and loads another disk this time a Ko-Metru shrinking disk and aimed it at the last wolf, “Sit boy,” she exclaimed with a commanding tone, “Or else.”

“You want to run all the way back to the lighthouse, you’re welcome to.” Halmos said as he picked up the pace. “But I’m not waiting.”

Lync pauses, casting a glance back. “Look, you have a point, but we’re out of time. If we go back, we’re just asking to get eaten by whatever’s back there. We’ll get to the island, make sure we’re safe, then help the others, okay?”

1 Like

She finds that she does not have such a disk in her inventory or near by. The Hordika wolf pounces at her, jaws opened to rip her head off.

@1000Purse30 @Eilrach

“Karzing Mata Nui,” she cussed rolling to the side to avoid the jaws and looking for anything to use as a weapon, “Karz you!” She hissed completely prepared to use her firearm as a bludgeon.

“What do I do?! What do I do!?!” Tar looks around and picks up a few of his canisters. “Hey! Over here!” He desperately throws the canisters at the Kavinika, hoping to at least keep it from ripping the matoran apart.

Kibal gets struck by the Rhotuka before he could complete even his first jumping jack and time slows to a crawl. Or at least, time seemingly slows for him, but even then might be too fast for his mind to register other than doom. But could he recognize it, the pain was immense.

First, the two prong toes of his feet flatten, smashing together and then fold into the rest of the feet. The heels snap and collapse in with the screech of strained metal, then fusing the feet together before they’re bent up into the legs. He can feel his legs then forcibly pushed up into his torso before twisting around and being shoved through his back.

And though noticeable before, it became most apparent when it reached the arms. Muscle tissue stretched and tore like a kid with playing with putty, only to be squished back in wrong places. It squished and bubbled as the Protodermis crinkled loudly, sounds of which was like a full can of spam being stomped on. Organic tissue so ruined that only a sausage maker might get nostalgia from it.

The ridges on the arms collapse sideways and flatten, hands twist around and fold up into the forearms before the arms lock themselves into the torso’s front. Kibal’s head snaps back, looking straight up at the sky before it is forced to bend further into his head. After some more reconfiguration, what was once a Po-Matoran was nothing more than a heavily condense and hapless cube of Protodermic metal and flesh.

The hungry mutant pounced on it swiftly, swallowing it delightfully. Only for it to suddenly collapse as a foreign spinner strikes it. The wolf goes down with hardly a noise before red tendrils comes out of the light and drag it away. It should have fled sooner, if only it wasn’t distracted by its hunger.

For Eilrach Only

Rise. Rise. Your work is not done, the hunt is still on. Rise. Rise. Rise again and join the hunt.

Kibal was dead…right? Surely, he was dead. That’s what he last remembered. A Hordika Kavinika attacked, he tried to fight it off, but got hit by that spinner, and then…nothing? No, pain, a quick burst of pain and then nothing. So what happened? Where is he? Will he listen to the voice and rise? Will he open his eyes to find out?

@Eilrach

The Kavinika swiftly turns around after its pounce fails, though before it swipes at Gatora it is distracted by Tar’s cries. It gets struck by the canisters, which breaks open and covers the wolf in the sticky adhesive. It shakes its head angrily and tries to bark, but finds its mouth stuck shut. For that matter, it soon realizes it can’t move as it is now stuck to the floor.

It whimpers as it tries to get out, but the Matoran don’t have long to celebrate. The wolves they knocked down before can be heard climbing back up, but they can tell that there are more of them than before.

@keiththelegokid @1000Purse30 @Eilrach

Perhaps to Voyo’s surprise, now that there isn’t a wolf in his face, he sees that the remaining three Hapaka manage to knock out the last Kavinika. Well, what used to be the last Kavinkia. It duplicated so many times from the quick strikes that they all collapsed from energy exhaustion. There were now about a dozen more of the wolves strewn about, with the Hapaka starting to drag them away from the center.

Though the one hidden Visorak had finished charging its spinner and fired it at Voyo’s back.

@Cordax

The Kavinika that was teleported ported next to the Vahki attempts to shred the machine apart with a swipe of its claws.

@ProfSrlojohn

Perhaps calming, or more concern, the group starts to notice is is becoming quieter back in the direction of the feeding center. Though it could just that they’re far away enough now to not really hear it. But for those following Lync, travel is going fairly smooth…Or perhaps about as smooth as they could fathom.

Low growls and scrapping steps can be heard not too far from them. None immediately of concern in the direction they’re heading, but might want to take it a bit slow to avoid detection. That and the uneven and broken streets were starting to cause that anyways. As they get closer to being under that massive chute, the smells of the place were getting bad. Ga-Metru was the city of water, but that water has just been sitting for centuries without movement, decay and infection started to affect all surroundings. Causing nearby buildings to both rust and mold, but in its decay at least some red glowing lightplants provided more sight.

@rainsong @Ghid @Spawner @Kirathel @Atobe_Brick

2 Likes

AHHHH! Voyo screamed as the spinner hit his back. “NO!” He screamed, the pain starting to set in.

OOC:

I may not be a fan of your rping style but man do you write the best descriptions

IC:

Halmos slowed his pace and began rummaging for a knife before clapping a hand over his mask.

“EEyUCK!!” He yelled, then, quietly, “What the karz am I smelling?”

3 Likes

The Vahki locks it’s staff into the beast’s claws, before shooting it with it’s other staff point-blank.

The Vahki’s worry was increasing with the growing quiet as well. This was not good.