Found In Webs: Sign up/Discussion Topic (CLOSED)

Hey @Ghid when do you think you will introduce eldos?

1 Like

maybe after everyone isnā€™t getting violently killed i dunno

Good point

1 Like

The question is will your character be alive when he meets Gatora?

2 Likes

Good question.

@ajtazt how many floors does the lighthouse have?

At least a couple, but nothing of note in them to worth searching. Though it wouldnā€™t take much time to get to the bottomā€¦Or evidently if youā€™re Voyo, you can somehow teleport between the top and bottom without much effort.

2 Likes

he is more powerful than we can possibly imagine

2 Likes

I mean if kapura can do it why canā€™t he. :stuck_out_tongue:

because kapura could actually win a fight instead of throwing half his discs into the ocean

5 Likes

@Eilrach
Could you reply sometime soon if you please.

Sorry Iā€™ve been away for a week on holiday

making the best of not being in lockdown :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

@Atobe_Brick @Spawner

Please respond to the last RP post concerning your characters or let me know if you are not going to reply. If I do not hear anything by this Friday (1/15/2021) by 4:00 PM EST I will be moving that section of the game forward.

I know the last post I made regarding the group your characters are in was during the holiday season and accounted for delays in replies. However, I find that a more than suitable amount of time as passed and a response should have been given by now.

@ProfSrlojohn If you could also give a reply so I can move that section forward as well, it would be appreciated. Otherwise, I will also push it on this Friday as well.

Apologies for the delay. Iā€™ve now replied.

1 Like

@keiththelegokid Please respond to the last post where Gatora saw the giant hound outside by the feeding center. Or at least do something with @N01InParticularā€™s character. Otherwise, N01nParticular, feel free to make a new post and have your character move on without Gatora.

@Cordax Is Voyo doing anything? I know he was heading towards Po-Metru, would you reply to my last post pinging on that decision? What method is he attempting to head there (through water or towards Coliseum)? Please take some action with your character.

@rainsong @Spawner @Atobe_Brick Still waiting for replies regarding the Chute Lurkers. If you can, please reply sometime this weekend.

@Eilrach If you can, please respond to the latest post this weekend.

3 Likes

Do I owe replies atm?

Not yet. Either as soon as the other three reply to the scene, or I just move it forward, then Iā€™ll need a reply from you.

1 Like

Name: Ikaru

Species: Matoran

Element: Earth

Kanohi: Noble Matatu

Appearance: Regular Metrutoran build and paint scheme; primary color is black, secondary color is purple.

Powers and Weapons: Kanoka disks (Onu-Teleport (Lv1); Ga-Remove Poison (Lv 2); Ko-Teleport (Lv4)), Rahi bestiary

Personality: Kind and soft-spoken, but in a way that subtly implies that he thinks he knows better than you, even if he doesnā€™t consciously believe that. Ready and eager to share information.

Background: Ikaru used to work in the Archives, where he specialized in biology (or whatever title would be considered appropriate for someone who studies Rahi). Like nearly if not all Matoran in Metru Nui, he was placed in a stasis pod by the Vahki after being called to the Coliseum. Now heā€™s awoken in rather strange circumstances, a ruined city that reeks of danger. His knowledge of Rahi will be a useful asset to any other survivorsā€“assuming he remembers any of his once vast knowledge.

3 Likes

Hey Glace,

Just let me know what disks Ikaru is using and how many and you should be good to start.

1 Like

Done as requested. Rolled dice for them.

5 Likes

There are still enough other Matoran in the area, so feel free to have your character awaken from their pod in the lighthouse when you want.

1 Like