Found In Webs: Sign up/Discussion Topic (CLOSED)

Name: Hehningen

Species: Matorin

Element: Stone

Kanohi: Kanohi Noble Ruru

Appearance: Yellow and Black

Powers and Weapons: Kanoka disk launcher, (disk:584) standard Matorin abilities.

Personality: He’s caring and especially playful. He struggles with understanding the in and outs of proper humor so he’s pretty coarse in how he jokes.

His caring nature is his core. There are many times when friends count on this and his protective nature whenever they need cheering up. He often fumbles with talking to strangers, he gets jealous of others easily but tries to not let it get to him. Hes afraid of water.

Background: hes from Metru Nui, specifically in Po-Metru. He was a craftsman specialized in making statues. Makuta released the Vahki, and in the panic Hehningen locked himself in a pod which was sealed and then he was trapped.

1 Like

Hello and welcome to the game and the TTV boards Hehningen.

Your character is good to go, you can start out in the lighthouse with Glace’s character.

1 Like

What metru is the shrinking disk from?

iirc, shrinking disks weren’t exclusive to a specific region

1 Like

No but disks from different metru’s have different abilities.

Kanoka could be made in any Metru, and disks from different Metru had different abilities:

• Ta-Metru: Stronger, could knock obstacles out of the way.
  • Ga-Metru: Could change direction in mid-air according to the user’s thoughts.
  • Po-Metru: Homed in on other Kanoka and deflected them from their course.
  • Ko-Metru: Dodged obstacles to get to target.
  • Le-Metru: Flew farther.
  • Onu-Metru: Returned to thrower if diverted from course.

Quote from Bs01

3 Likes

It is Ga-Metru. Unless otherwise specified, it is a safe bet to assume the Kanoka found in the water city are the Ga-Metru type.

Warning: Following players please respond to last pinged post (or further relevant posts) by noon EST on February 27th. I will move the RP forward regardless of replies that afternoon.

@Ghid Is Halmos going to take any actions or continue to stay away?

@Spawner I don’t necessarily need a response for Weldvo, since Lync is helping him. However, I do need one for the Proto Drake and its fight with the Chute Lurker.

@keiththelegokid Is Gatora going to do anything about the Visorak webbing up Tar?

@ProfSrlojohn Is the Vahki going to fight the Visorak and help Tar?

@Eilrach What is Derk going to do about the situation with Tar and the Visorak? Is he just going to continue hiding?

@Cordax Please respond with his continued travel, even if it is just going in the same direction. How he traverses the environment, especially if he looks for anything or deviates somewhat can alter his circumstance.

To All Players: I know I said this RP is going to be a bit slower than others, but I would appreciate it moving at a decent pace. I will start having roughly one week deadlines for responding to my posts specifically. If there are reasons other than IRL responsibilities causing this lack of timely response, please let me know for game adjustments.

5 Likes

Dang it, that was a typo. It was supposed to be:

“it’s senses returned, and fires it’s staves at the Visorak.”

1 Like

And I thought I replied to this a couple days ago.

Well the Vahki still has a good opening to fire its staves at the Visorak now. It was left more open on the off chance there were errors/typos with some player responses.

1 Like

@keiththelegokid Did Gatora drop Zeran’s staff?

Being the all-seeing eye of this game, yes. Gatora tossed it at the Rhotuka to take the hit instead of herself. The staff would be on the ground by the Vahki.

1 Like

Well uh… crap… I now have no idea what to do with myself now. I didn’t realize fatalities would be so sudden. Well, there go all of my potential plotpoints blast it. I didn’t even get to do anything.

Welp, charecter ideas anyone?

I always thought Boggorak were OP

1 Like

You technically do still have Efari. I’ve been leaving her alone to see if you would do anything with her. Unless you rather assume her dead or captured.

1 Like

I completely forgot about her, and considering the circumstances and her backstory, she’s either captured or quite far away at this point.

Hrm… I’d do another Vahki, but there’s not really any other way to do so beside the current one over again. I was looking forward to the plot I was going to try and do with him, but I never got the chance.

I forget, what are the options besides Vahki and Matoran, or is that it?

And what was this plot exactly? You’ve brought it up twice now but never talked to me about it prior. The most I knew was, based on in-game dialogue, that the Vahki wanted to take the Matoran to a Vahki Hive in Ko-Metru. As far as I knew, that was the character’s solution to the game rather than escape.

There’s not much I can do if I am not actively made aware of what my players would like to see happen. I cannot promise such requests will happen, but I can at the very least give it consideration. My plot is just for the Matoran to escape, how they do that is completely up to the characters. I have routes, some easier, faster, or harder than others, but no right answers.

As for other character options, aside from Matoran and Vahki, Rahi and Visorak are available to play. Rahi depends on what you want to do, Visorak are purely antagonistic to the other players.

1 Like

Got it. I’ll see which one I pick.

Sorry about not telling you. I don’t like to reveal my plotlines because I don’t want to railroad people into my story ideas. So yeah, it never getting done is more my fault than anything else. I wasn’t blaming you, just sighing a bit over lost opportunities.

In a very condensed, summarized form, I wanted to go through something along the lines of trying to reconcile with the Matoran, a chance to try and help them and make amends. In addition, a slow gaining of more and more emotion. Obviously, that didn’t really happen because it was too busy running around trying to be in 15 different places at once, but you could see bits of where I tried to put it in

1 Like

Would Zeran notice that the disk can be guided by his thoughts once he throws it?

If Zeran purposefully tried to redirect it with his thoughts, then maybe. Though I suppose purposefully redirecting could be as much as hoping that it curves towards or hits the target. I doubt most would notice just by throwing it and nothing more. They might just think it was luck or that they’re just that good at throwing a disk. But that does depend on how bad the initial throw was, it’s really up to you if Zeran notices or figures this out.

@Cordax For clarification, is Voyo running towards the Coliseum or to the shoreline?

1 Like

Voyo is running towards the Coliseum.

1 Like

@Cordax Could you reply to post 663?

@Spawner @Atobe_Brick @rainsong

On the chance I’ve caused some confusion, your characters are currently out of combat. So they don’t have to go based on any strict turns, they can act freely. Please interact with Ghid’s and Kirathel’s characters as to the current situation when you get the chance.

While I technically could just push it forward anyways, that would be no fun.

are there any other paths besides the bridge?