Found In Webs: Sign up/Discussion Topic (CLOSED)

To get to the Great Temple? No other direct paths without trying to go through the water. I suppose your character can try looking for a boat or attempt swimming to the place if so desired.

As for paths and/or places aside from the temple, sure. If Pakiki decides to look around and go for some other location, I can give a description for it. If it helps, here is the map of Ga-Metru for reference. The Great Temple is the island off the right coast and above Ta-Metru.

And this very rough modification to the map below. The big circle on the left side of Ga-Metruā€™s coast is roughly where the lighthouse is located. The line is generally where Pakiki and the rest of your group has traveled so far. And the other circle is the temple theyā€™re trying to reach via bridge.

2 Likes

Woah things have been dead here for a while.
So, who needs to reply to move forward?

1 Like

Sorry, I keep forgetting to.
Iā€™ll reply today.

EDIT: Iā€™ve replied

1 Like

I just havenā€™t checked the boards inā€¦ a while. Iā€™ll get around to it in the next few days, Iā€™m a bit busy tonight.

1 Like

@ajtazt

How much time has passed since the matoran woke up?

Also can the characters see the coliseum from where they are or is that only a thing in the advertisements?

1 Like

Given the distance they have traveled, a couple hours at the very least. Time is being kept mostly vague given how split things are at the moment.

All characters can see the coliseum in the distance from their current locations.

2 Likes

no halmos donā€™t go

1 Like

Halmos gonna be shredding that gnar.

lol, I completely missed that part

Also Iā€™m a little confused. Is there a door, and if so, how can we see into the temple (is there a hole or something?)

1 Like

No door, but there is an open entryway into the building.

1 Like

Oh, okay. Can I make Pakiki notice the leg, or should I wait for everyone else to respond?

Iā€™d say at least wait for one more person to reply, then you can have Pakiki notice the foot.

1 Like

Replied. Short post, sorry for the wait, but itā€™s here.

2 Likes

Replied x2.

2 Likes

are we allowed to use Weldvoā€™s firestaff? Spawner hasnā€™t participated in a whileā€¦

2 Likes

Thatā€™s actually a good idea. Spawner has been dealing with some things, but Iā€™m sure his character wouldnā€™t mind if it was temporarily borrowed. Would make for a great light in general.

1 Like

Letā€™s play tug o zeran!

1 Like

Replied. Sorry for the wait.

1 Like

Replied. Sorry for the wait.

1 Like

@keiththelegokid For clarification, which direction is Gatora running in? (clarified off site).