Frank the Rabbit

What were you expecting, the easter bunny?

55 Likes

Well, no… but after this, I wish it was.

3 Likes

So I didn’t know who this character was, so my first thought when I saw this was that it kinda looked like a demonic Stitch from Lilo & Stitch

3 Likes

It’s a character from the film Donnie Darko. I’m not spoiling who or what Frank is, but it’s one of the strangest movies I’ve seen. Be warned, it’s an adult film with lots of cursing and inappropriate scenes. Not sure if this moc is appropriate for the boards, but it doesn’t have anything offensive in it outside of the movie it’s based on, so it should be okay.

3 Likes

I would think it’s appropriate, there’s nothing really gruesome about it. Also after reading the synopsis for the movie, it definitely is very strange. Also decided to read the synopsis for the sequel, which gave me kind of a headache

3 Likes

Awesome! But what are those parts you used for the eyebrows and that big piece on the chest?

Those white eyes look sooooo creepy!! Also, this has so many cool part usages that I can’t describe them all!

1 Like

Thanks for the nightmares man.

In all seriousness, this is an excellent build, if creepy.

1 Like

Wow, this is quite the impressive build. It looks fantastic… and creepy.

Awesome job!

1 Like

donnie darko is one of my favorite psychological thriller films. love the creativity into replicating that terrifying mask. nice work!

1 Like

The eyebrows are wampa horns from star wars, chest piece is Nepol’s codpiece from galidor.

2 Likes

This reminds me I need to rewatch Donnie Darko. This is an absolutely brilliant MOC.

3 Likes

I just realized that’s a grey noble Mahiki under there.

When mom say pizza roll

Fantastic, very recognizable

1 Like

But it isn’t October yet

No, it’s September. I’ll have to make more Halloween mocs this year.

1 Like