French Toast❤️

Am I free to make bat posts as I wish?

No, the agreement is that the trend and RP dies. On BOTH sides. It was spamming the boards.

2 Likes

Maybe it was, but at the same time it was the most interesting thing to happen here for a while. Frankly, I think it caused the members of TTV to become inspired and create works to become part of something, no matter how silly it was. Are we not here to have fun creating things together?

4 Likes

To be fair you can still look back and laugh at all the stuff. I know I was.

I didn’t vote for Crackers, and I definitely didn’t vote for this

3 Likes

It’s over! Hahaha!..But at what cost…?

1 Like

phew
this’ll be fun to look over in the next few years

1 Like

Have no idea why you guys are editing previous posts with this argument to make me feel like a jerk. But to address this, of course mate. This artwork of “French Toast” here was a part of it all, too, ya know.

Literally nothing is stopping you from making more, as you showed last night with your “oops” artwork. However, I do warn you, breaking a treaty has dire consequences! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Honestly, I thought I had edited it before you replied. I wasn’t trying to make you look bad. Didn’t want to double post.

Understandable, have a great day

Thanks?

Unfortunately, recent studies by multiple groups have found that insects are just as susceptible to radiation as humans, bats, etc. The “facts” stating that insects are immune to radiation came from the nuclear weapons tests during the Cold War, when the nuclear weapons produced by the US and Russia were hardly powerful compared to the weapons they make now. A single nuclear missile from a current arsenal would produce so much radiation that any being within its blast radius would be vaporized instantly. So, all in all, the “nuclear option” would be equally bad for both sides.

A bit late to change that!

Rats! Well, can I make a bat character if it never managed to take part in this war? Not that I’m trying to join the trend, I just had an idea of having a bat as my Vortixx bounty hunter Makara’s helper.

No one is stopping you besides nuclear proliferation.

I’m not trying to continue the war, as this will all be taking place in alternate universe of my own creation. And I would find it highly rude if anyone attempted to cause a war against someone else’s personal MOCs without their permission. It’s not that I am against the Bats Vs Bugs rivalry, it’s just that I feel like this whole “war” is getting out of hand, with people threating nukes, mutations, and continued rivalries against everyone who makes anything related to this. It does not feel as though participants are trying to “Play well” with each other.

1 Like

can you change french toast back to normal now?

What do you mean? This is her normal form!

2 Likes

er
can you make her look like she’s not in pain?

Pain? Oh nonsense her nerves were utterly destroyed, she does not feel a thing!

3 Likes