Frost, the icicle Slizer

Frost, the icicle Slizer. Hailing from the same region of the planet as Ski, Frost is a gladiator fighting in Jet’s arena dome. Frost is an honourable and intense fighter, being known to fancy himself a knight in the arena. He has distain for Ski, as his laid back rockstar attitude is seen as disrespectful in his eye’s. His arm has been modified to create an ice blade of sub zero temperatures. This blade is as solid as diamond and can almost cut anything.

This is one of the Slizer Mocs I am making, as I’ve been a fan of the theme for a long time. With this and my other Slizer mocs, I wanted to make them in the scale as the original normal sized sets. The original Slizers where meant to be small inexpensive action figures and I tried to keep that true in my building philosophy when it came to my Slizer Mocs.

This moc really came about because of the translucent blue sword piece. When I saw it I immediately knew I had to make a Slizer moc with it. Originally this moc was going to be blue and yellow with a plasma theme but I ultimately dropped it in favour of a more traditional Ice theme.

9 Likes

nice work
he looks pretty cool
i will see myself out

4 Likes

Indeed, he did a very nIce job with this one

3 Likes

@Rhyla416 Puns worthy of Mr Freeze himself!

@SonicBionicleMaster Thank you!

@DuneToa Thank you, that was the intention. The Slizer sets have always fascinated me and I’m really happy to hear that I’ve replicated them so well.

4 Likes

This is neat! I don’t see Slizer MOCs very often. I almost thought this was a set!

2 Likes