Fulfilled an unobtainable dream + a literally monstrous build

SInce my love of bionicle there’ve been multiple dreams and wants that have formed from it, from attempts at collecting all the books, to seeking out spoiler specific sets and parts.
Yet, from those wants and dreams one has always stood out, one that centered around a set that seemed unobtainable for years since I both heard of, and saw it.

At least unobtainable until now that is.

Yep, that’s right, I got the Kardas dragon!

So, recently I discovered a little bricklink store known as Crezdonn Inc, which is actually where I got those birthday bionicles of mine, and from what I can tell all his prices are pretty fair/around the basic price they’d go for.
And I have yet to get any part in a condition worse than some visible wear, no breakage at all!

Best bit is, (if you’re Canadian that is) he’s both in Canada, and if you can head out to Mississauga, you can even stop by at his store and cut off the shipping expenses!

Managed to spot the trio before anyone else got ‘em, so I immediately took ‘em, and, due to some glitches with a past order that was yet to be sent, I even got to skip the shipping so I had enough money for two other sets which, well, when combined with a pre-owned set of mine created thatabsolutely monsterous build you see next to Kardas.
(Its such a bad combination of designs! XD)

Basically, had a bit of spending money saved up, gave his store a check over, spotted all 3 sets necessary for my dream, reliazed I could’ve buy ‘em, and even had some money left over for more!

I also am finishing up a build video where I make Kardas dragon and chat a bit (very sped up in the build parts), I even show off a little… ‘trick’ I’m surprised Lego didn’t note when making Kardas to remove the stress placed upon its head/‘mask’ from its official build.

Also, as you may note, Vezon still has his normal staff of fusion!
Got lucky and found my last loose dark-red armour plate (which actually fits into the design a lot better), and had some extra loose white fangs and bohrok eyes!

Even ‘fixed’ his lower torso so it didn’t wiggle.

MOC limbs/appendages:

Mainky just throwing these in here ‘cause I got nowhere else to put ‘em and had the pics.

So here’s this claw-arm-hand-thing, actually for another villain of mine I’ve had in the planning for a few months and finally settled on this build for his main ‘weapon’.

Don’t really know why I made these, just kinda sticking pieces together, noticed a pretty interesting design possibility, and went with it until I came out with these hoove things.
Don’t really know what I’m going to do with them, maybe make a second minotaur character Wait… whoops. Haven’t uploaded her yet.~), or maybe take some inspiration from Bionic Kasai and make a centaur myself.

EIther way, pretty interesting build if I do say so myself, fairly hoof like and you can make quite a few differently colored variations, such as brown (I think) or black if you want a more ‘realistic’ hoof coloration.

20 Likes

I want a showdown of titans.

1 Like

WHY DID YOU GIVE ME THIS IDEA?! NOW I MUST ATTEMPT IT!

1 Like

Edited title for length

3 Likes