Funny Lego building experiences

Why! Even Isaac Newton couldn’t do much with his eye after poking it with an used toothpick! :smile: That’s so ridiculous, I love that.

3 Likes

Now that I consider it that’s horrifying

4 Likes

My eye still works, and I never had to get medical help.

I dunno. my bro has beat up his eye with a straw, he had to wear a eye-patch.

2 Likes

One time I was up watching youtube at about 3 AM. (I couldn’t fall asleep) I watched all the Age of Ultron trailers about four times and was struck by inspiration. I wanted to make an Ultron moc. I couldn’t turn my light on because I risked my parents finding out I was still up. I build him in almost complete darkness. When I woke up in the morning I came to find he had one gunmetal and one purple shoulder…

6 Likes

That’s still impressive if nothing else was wrong. XD

2 Likes

The whole thing was wrong :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

It didn’t look very good. I took it apart the next day.

3 Likes

What kind of people are you

2 Likes

he jumped up in the car with a drink in his hand. so the straw went into his eye.

I see. Kids, dont jump around in cars, because your drink will hurt you. :smile: No offense intended, of course.

3 Likes

Drinking and driving can be dangerous even before you get in the car

5 Likes

None taken.

Yes it can,

But how did you muffle the sound of the clashing pieces?

1 Like

I had my pieces poured out on the floor already. I just had to search for pieces very gently, and snap ball joints together very quietly.

2 Likes

Helryx sweats profusely as he struggles to make his Ultron Moc as quietly as possible…as not to wake up his parents…he grabs a ball joint and a socket connector, ready to snap the arm together. Suddenly, his fingers slip, and Helryx winces as he watched the ball socket helplessly fall to the ground…CLINK! CLANK! The sound of hard plastic echoed through the room…A drop of sweat falls from Helryx’s forhead as he looks around to see if his parents have heard. The doorknob on his parents room starts to turn…With superhuman-like speed, Helryx jumps to his bed, pretending to sleep. Slow footsteps creak the floor…Helryx can only pray that his parents don’t open the door…

8 Likes

10/10 “It was deeper than Gali’s voice” -IGN

7 Likes

But in the end he had a bazzoka

My sister put together Kongu Inika on the first day I owned bonkles.

She forgot the pins.

So when we picked up the set, everything just fell apart :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

She…she should have figured out that they are meant to be added…Right?

When I saw this in some instructions.

Apparently Lego pieces can sweat.

8 Likes

every time I build that darn pneumatic sub everytime that is always there

3 Likes