Funny Lego building experiences

have you ever had a funny annoying or unusual experience when building Legos
If so share it here

1 Like

Seeing a piece 5 times when looking for something else… can never find it when I need it :frowning:

17 Likes

I misplaced the entire upper half of a MOC that I was making in seemingly small pile of BIONICLE pieces… :expressionless:

6 Likes

I once sorted all my pieces into Tecnic, BIONICLE, and System categories, and then by color. Well one day, my brother dumped all of the pieces back into one large bin (because he likes to mess with me).

So I killed him I spent hours re-organizing them, because it makes MOCing so much easier when everything’s neat. :wink:

4 Likes

Moved To Lego Category because this applies to more than just bonkle

2 Likes

Always happens to me when i’m MOCing

2 Likes

When this happened

12 Likes

Building a moc and my cat sits on the pile of technic peces then after I lift her up she goes to sit on the mask pile which is what I need next

4 Likes

I’m fairly certain I should have one of these but can’t think of one at the moment

1 Like

Carefully placing the mask or last piece aside, forgetting about it, panicking because the set must be defective only find the piece when you stand up.

7 Likes

Every time. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

One time I was building a torso, and I punched myself in the face.

5 Likes

What?! How does that happen?! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

It didn’t.

I lied to make myself seem more interesting.

7 Likes

You waited for direction, and life just passed you by

2 Likes

Once I was building/messing around with MOCs. and I stuck Furno XL’s sword between my eye and my eye-socket, it was in there for less then a second…

but it ached.

I should remember some others soon.

D:
whryyy

Searching endlessly for one of those pieces.

“those pieces” being:

this wonderful little thing

this beautiful little piece, especially in black

if I could have a hundred or so of these…

I don’t want to keep using the old open sided versions of these… they’re too fragile…

My eye has never been the same. heck, right now it is hurting.

and yea, I should stop randomly jerking my head.

:cry:

1 Like