Furnix and Hydron - Motorcycle bioformers

17 Likes

oooo these look great!

3 Likes

Thanks!

@Rukah Fair do’s. Yeah, I’m not so keen on the upper arms of the blue one but I like how those pieces look in the motorbike form. Thanks! I’m glad you think the bikes are sleek.

@rememberthekanohi :smiley: Thanks! That’s kind of you. Don’t do yourself a disservice though!

2 Likes

The robot modes look a bit clunky but the motorcycle modes look pretty sleek. Nice job, I like how they’re similar in design.

3 Likes

No I’m not crying you’re crying, my builds can definetley look that cool. These are just better in every single way and would completley and utterly destroy anything that I put against it.

2 Likes

looks quite hard to make a motorcycle turn into a robot but youve made it work here, good job

2 Likes

Thanks! Yeah, the main thing I wanted to get right was to make sure the motorcycle form could roll properly. That can be tricky.

The idea started with thinking that one wheel could be within the torso and the other could be connected to feet.

2 Likes

them having one enormous wheel on the back of their foot kinda bugs me, but these are nice!

2 Likes

Fair do’s. I’m not keen on that either but I wasn’t sure how else to do it. It’d be cool to hear suggestions though. :slight_smile:

Tbh I’m more pleased with how well they roll than I am annoyed at the big wheel on one foot.

1 Like