G.H.O.S.T. Unit

G.H.O.S.T. Unit (Galactic Humanoid Optimized for Sabotage and Terror). A frightening android deployed by nefarious entities to wreak havoc and destruction in vulnerable places. Destabilization and panic are usually its primary objectives. And maybe a little light assassination on the side.

EMP blast provides electronic/digital disruption over a wide area or at focused targets. Diamond tipped saw-sword rips through hard targets with incredible speed and efficiency.

(Saw-sword blade is a 3D printed piece from Shapeways painted with Citadel brand paints. For the EMP blast effect I used a free website called Pixlr.)

Wide area EMP blast

Cool down

Charging

Focused EMP shot

Acquiring target

Charging again

Back

Prisma (coming soon)

43 Likes

This looks great as always.

1 Like

EEEEEK! The color scheme is so COOL! I mean, it’s got purple, so of course I love it. This guy looks great! Especially the weapons!

1 Like

and @TheMOCingbird, thanks! I know that Hero Factory parts aren’t the most beloved on this board. But some of them can look really great mixed in with G1 and CCBS.

2 Likes

Electrifying.

1 Like

Nice, clean, good color scheming… And by Hans Zimmer, those feet!

Dat technique tho

Good stuff.

2 Likes

Thanks Ven and @Leoxander. This guy looks really good in person. I think I’m going to display him on my shelf for awhile.