G2: Could Elemental Crystals be combined like the Great Kanoka Disks?

I guess you don’t really have as much clout when it comes to G2, but here’s my shot in the dark.

The combination of the Great Disks resulted in the Vahi. Would you say a combination of the Elemental Crystals could result in the lower half of the Mask of Time? Could this even be how the G2 half was created?

Edited to remove apparently false details, oops.

3 Likes

Small correction, we do know exactly which crystals The Mask of Ultimate Power contained:
Fire - 2
Jungle - 2
Earth - 2
Water - 2
Stone - 1
Ice - 1

That is 10 crystals total. It is possible the mask was unstable because the elements were not balanced. There was one less stone and ice crystal than the rest.

EDIT: @Waddlez That is actually incorrect! The mask was balanced after all because Makuta in reality had 3 double-element masks, not just 2. There was also an Ice/Stone combination we never got to see in action:

I found this during my G2 research. Now I feel obligated to correct this "unbalanced"misinformation.
So MoUP had 2 crystals from each element inside it because Makuta would recycle all three double-masks.

3 Likes

Why was the first post flagged?

Probably a G2 hater or four, it’s not like there aren’t a bunch of those around.

Thank you for the info as well, ToaKebaka, I never knew that! Where’d you learn that?

1 Like