G2 Mask Stands

Oh hey, I did see this topic, it was just late at night, so I didn’t post, but these are really cool…

2 Likes

I honestly don’t see why you’re making a fuss about “illegal connections” when the G2 masks are only ever resting on something anyway always without an actual connection. You can also put a pin into the pinholes of the default stand and that works fine. Nice effort on making a stand that looks like it’s meant to be a stand, though.

2 Likes

I aint making a fuss about illegal connections, I maentioned them in one sentence and never came back to them like a gadget from a 90s kids show. That intro was there to pint out that the MM v SKulta mask stand was bollocks, and the only way to fix it was stressing the mask. Now in the heads the masks are held up with indentations in the mold that hold the straps from underneath. Thus the only time the pice is stressed is during the put on or off ing of the mask. I have no Idea as to why I just wrote that. It doesent support any existing point that I made and I dont plan on making new ones. Huh. Enjoy your reading I guess… Btw SCREW YOU PROOF READ

1 Like

If you took that as an insult, I’m sorry. But it seemed like the entire point of the post wast to make a stand that didn’t use “illegal connections” since that’s what bothered you so much about the MMvSG set-included stand. I don’t see what you’re talking about in the final part of your comment, I aint seen no errors in my original comment, but see some in you’res.

1 Like

Well another way to fix the Mask maker stand issue was to make the stand a little wider to the point you could see a tiny bit of the red axle. Anyway still think this stand is awesome!

1 Like

Dont worry, I have no idea what Im trying to say in the final part of my comment either. The point of the stands is to look like they are actual stands unlike the mmvsg set which is more of an afterthought that doesent even work nor look well. And no, I did not take that as an insult, so no problem. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Those are awesome!!! And they work with any mask ever released? Even more awesome!!!

3 Likes

Havent tested them on the 016 ones, but they all have the same dimensions so it shoud be fine with them as well.

1 Like

These are some really nice designs for Mask stands. I feel that I would use these for the more important masks such as the Mask of Creation or Control due to high amount of TECHNIC a single one of these consumes.

3 Likes

Yeah, I originaly built these for the MoCr, MoCo and MoUP. 2 down, 1 to go!

2 Likes