Gaaki Toa of Water - BIONICLE Canon Contest #3: Honor Guard

For anyone who wants cheap and simple friction fix for metru builds.

5 Likes

I used that technique already before i saw this its quite useful where did you get that torso on tahu btw? It doesn’t look painted

1 Like

Its from certain bonkle knockoff, robot invincibilty. Their toa metru have mata color schemes, i even have yellow metru eyestalk from them. But sometimes they can have bad parts with some hole filled with plastic. I had blue torso with arm hole like that from nokama but i drilled it and works without problem.

2 Likes

Ok thanks

1 Like

swearing isn’t allowed on this site, don’t try to work around the censor.

2 Likes

Not sure how I feel about the arms on this one, they’re rather skinny and look almost skeletal. Not a big fan of this mask, it just looks weird to me, though I guess it can be changed. And I like that it’s gold. Overall, it’s decent, the arms are my biggest complaint.

1 Like

I didn’t think Gaaki would look good in flat gold, but you have proven me very wrong. This looks fantastic.

1 Like

Well her arms are different because i tried to make her build more femine. At least compared to other Hagah.

2 Likes

sorry

this looks decent but if you enter it the shoulders do seem overamored compared to noriks

It is also feminine without exaggerating it.

6 Likes

Its a real issue nowdays. Im not one of these “SJW people” but its sooooooooooooooo annoying and unesecary. Dont wanna tell people “you cant build lego how you want” but its a bit sad that big boobs and booty is the first thing that comes up in your mind when thinking of woman.

1 Like

interesting, good luck

2 Likes

How do I vote for this?

1 Like

By waiting for the polls to open

4 Likes

Just a reminder to vote for this, the voting is live!

1 Like

Thanks man!

1 Like

So sad this one didnt make it…

it will be cannon to me :gregf:

1 Like

That is very nice to hear :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Yeah, I would’ve really wanted to see this become canon, shame it didn’t make it :disappointed:

1 Like