Gaaki Toa of Water - BIONICLE Canon Contest #3: Honor Guard

Now i can finally pull this MOC out of depths of my hard drive.

Mask used: Mask of Voidstepping (scopeless) by Galva
from Galvapack Reddit - Dive into anything
Great Mask of Voidstepping (axle) (GNKNJDFEQ) by Galva_bot

IRL version (few bones and connectors have medium blue instead of dark blue and lower torso is dark gold instead dark blue, but this is only to show that this moc is possible irl, except mask and spear of course)
Instructions and height

Stud.io File
Deleted

You can change mask (though i would like it to be simillar to what i choose)
You can change spear tip (i think that something trident like would fit well)
Dont change flat dark gold

https://board.ttvchannel.com/t/bionicle-canon-contest-3-honor-guard/59506
https://board.ttvchannel.com/t/honor-guard-entry-list/59507

You can check my other metru builds if you want:

Toa Kopaka Mata but actually Metru sadly i dont think that im going to recreate them all EDIT: Actually im going to try
Toa Tahu Mata but actually Metru
Toa Onua Mata but actually Metru
Toa Lewa Mata but actually Metru
My new random metru build - Sigis - Toa of Shadows i just had to flex with those masks
Vahun - Toa of Fire i think its my best one
Takanuva Metru good ol gold guy
Toa Zarian now 5.0 - my self MOC my self moc
Lord Vladek... Metru?! metru build works quite well here for some reason
Ohrii The Cold Fist chill dude

65 Likes

I really like that custom arm design :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: im planning on posting my Gaaki moc. Good luck in contest​:wink:

3 Likes

Very interesting custom arm design, it doesn’t seem too disjointed or awkwardly sized. As well, nice custom mask choice. Even if it takes a while to get to the canonization of the appearance mask powers, this void-stepping mask seems to fit well.

3 Likes

Heh after looking at my bonkle folder i found my old Bomonga, eh i doubt that i will add this to my contest entry but who knows.

8 Likes

Awesome!

3 Likes

Nice build! I’m still not completely sure about a gold and blue Gaaki (since it’s the color scheme for Toa of Psionics), but, other than that, I really like this one.

3 Likes

You need to include a link to the mask file, where it can be freely downloaded. Please do that within the next three (3) days. Thank you.

4 Likes

Very nice! I love the overall design of the build, very cool arm design 10/10

3 Likes

Nice part usage for the chest armor.

3 Likes

I know I’m not the entrant here, but to give the guy some help because galva hasn’t added this model to his thingiverse, it can be downloaded here through The Chronicler’s Vault shapeways page: Great Mask of Voidstepping (axle) (GNKNJDFEQ) by Galva_bot

So long as you’re logged in to a shapeways account, the file can be downloaded here on the page: (example picture is of a different mask, but the download button’s in the same place)

5 Likes

I like this one. The mask feels fitting and the Metru shoulder armour as a chest plate works well.

3 Likes

Thanks man :+1:

3 Likes

She is basicly perfect! 10/10

1 Like

Ooh I like this one
Fits the Hagah aesthetic without being overly complicated or different from Norik and Iruini

3 Likes

Definitely love this one, especially the custom arm and the fact you manage to make her look feminine without needing a complex build.

1 Like

Can I offer you a Vote in these trying times?

1 Like

This is such a sick design

1 Like

If anyone was interested how would this moc look with flat silver instead of flat dark gold.

8 Likes

Somehow i like the silver version more. Anyways the moc has a really cool look going on. it has got a feminine look without being too much it’s definitely one of my favorite gaakis so far

5 Likes

I prefer gold Gaaki, but either way you have my vote for sure :smile:

2 Likes