My new random metru build - Sigis - Toa of Shadows

EDIT:
Ok i have name for him, Sigis - Toa of Shadows. We need more MOCs in Metru building style
Newest version:

Sigis metru build (3)

OLD:
Really i dont have a name for him. In future i could build for him halberd and if i get lucky he will have new mask.

45 Likes

nice use of the dume krakahn

What Toa element is he?

change the white to black or gray and give him a spear & shield. Then you can enter him as Bomonga for the Hagah contest

You are pretty lucky to have two Dume Krakhans to use as shoulder armor…

3 Likes

Not really, you can get it quite cheap on bricklink, some guy in netherlands has like over 400 masks

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=52261&idColor=11#T=S&C=11&O={“color”:11,“iconly”:0}

2 Likes

They’re not that rare. It’d only cost you about £10 for a pair.

2 Likes

Oh, ok. Good to know. Might pick one up myself if that’s the case.

2 Likes

Well originally he was meant to be toa of ice, that is why he is white under his armor. Now i dont know really.

3 Likes

For a while, I’ve wondered what element a black and white Toa would be.

1 Like

Either Ice or Magnetism

2 Likes

Or just shadow

3 Likes

As it stands, he could give this MOC a spear and shield and enter him as Kualas. Maybe also give the black parts a glossy paint job, if the armor is required to be metallic. I’ve always liked the idea of a Toa of ice or plasma with black body armor over a white body.

1 Like

He looks too buff to be a Toa of Ice, but then there’s Kopaka 2015

I was thinking about entering hagah contest but i certainly dont want to use this moc, i slightly cuted his parts to ease tension (visorak leg and metru chest covers on legs and pelvis) and he is too buff compared to norik and iruini.
My hagah builds would be more like my Dume moc

Actually i once did Bomonga moc

3 Likes

hmm something went wrong
Hmm… something went wrong

3 Likes