Gahkahn: Spirit of Okoto

Here I am again, and with my first posted CCBS moc, Gahkahn, the Spirit of Okoto.

The usual 360

And now, for some combat poses.

Well, thats all, tell me what you think of the Moc, I might post a story later on.

65 Likes

Love the blades on the back, the colours are really well balanced, my only issue which is kinda a nitpick is the HF chest piece looks odd.

2 Likes

I agree, but it’s the only thing other than the mask and the Katanas that’s stayed from the original build, so u keep it as kind of a nostalgia people for myself, and csn you think of any other peice that would work?

1 Like

Toa masters style of chestplate maybe?

1 Like

very good

1 Like

Tried it, gives him a female chest.

1 Like

I like the colors! The HF torso is a bit weird, but I think it works well enough.

2 Likes

It looks really good! Personally I don’t find the HF chest piece a problem. There isn’t a colored core in the chest piece, so without the contrast it doesn’t look much like an H.

2 Likes

Thanks.

Really cool the armor is densely packed. It looks great

1 Like

Thanks, I have a bunch of pieces jammed up tires to get the effect.

Thicc boy

2 Likes

The only nitpick I have are the clown shoes. Why not go with some custom feet?

1 Like

Oh yeah!

@Otaatop I’ve been trying to find a good replacemnt, do you have any suggestions?

I can only recommend G1 pieces, they’re great for custom feet.

Well, thanks, I’ll see if I can find something that looks good.

If you can’t make anything good with G1 pieces, CCBS doesn’t work that well, so you would need to make toes with the core clamps from brain attack.

1 Like

I was considering that, but I’m running out of gold robot arms.

You could make the toes silver, or just buy some.

1 Like

Reminds me of my moc deity of light
Aside frome that it’s really cool and kinda uniq

1 Like