Gali GWP MOC Contest Entry: Toa Vakama Hordika

Toa Vakama Hordika

I originally wanted to build Botar for this contest but soon enough I realized he would be really time-consuming and challenging to build (this is my 2nd time using stud.io) and while wondering what character I could build, I realized Botar used Hordika feet, so I decided to build this guy

I really don’t like the og hordika designs but making it in system was a blast! I took inspiration from both the set and the movie model when building him. To convert Bionicle pieces into system I first drew a simplified version of the piece on a piece of paper and then designed the part looking at both references

The most challenging part was probably the head and tbh it still looks pretty meh but I reckon with stickers I would look 10 times better

I hope you like my rendition and be sure to give me your opinions, enjoy :]

UPDATE: The instructions for this moc is now available at Rebrickable ( LEGO MOC Bionicle Toa Vakama Hordika GWP style by denizandac02 | Rebrickable - Build with LEGO )

35 Likes

That head would work excellently for Nokama’s head!

4 Likes

this looks great!
i love the torso!

4 Likes

You are so right! I am planning on rebuilding every Bionicle set in the GWP style one day so I’ll definitely use this head for her and remake Vakama’s head

3 Likes

Thank you ! The body armour is actually fully removable and there is a full dark red body behind it

4 Likes

great design for the feet!

3 Likes

oh wow!

3 Likes