Gali Mata (vamp)

I echo the sentiments of everyone else. This is a really well-built MOC, but I of course don’t really agree with the proportions, especially the chest.

There are some interesting ideas here like the Krana pack and the leaf skirt, I think those are neat additions.

Not a fan of hair on Bionicle MOCs, but it looks good nonetheless.

I love the hooks, really awesome design and attachment method!

Again, I say the same as others. Really nice MOC, not so nice choices for some things.

2 Likes

So having taken a second look, I can safely say my opinions have changed a bit.

First off, the Komau satchel is a really nice touch. I’m surprised I didn’t notice that before. The leaf skirt is also very well done. Also, as I said previously, I really like the way the head is done. Taking a second look, the proportions with the limbs and torso aren’t actually that bad. Overall I think this is really well done.

All except for the chest. Not even the concept in the first place, but poor way it was handled. They way they just jut out and don’t really flow with the moc at all is honestly the biggest problem I have with the moc.

3 Likes

@Ace

@darkbrick999

@Ninja[quote=“Ninja, post:8, topic:45139”]
^this is what bothers me.
[/quote]

@PekekoaOfJungle

@Fershizzledizzle

@Jose[quote=“Jose, post:13, topic:45139”]
the chest just sticks too much, it’s pretty high and all,
[/quote]

@Khalsa721

@EmperorDuckie

@RogueToa

@Toa_Distraxx

@SteampunkTahu

@PakariNation99

@MaxinePrimal[quote=“MaxinePrimal, post:22, topic:45139”]
All except for the chest. Not even the concept in the first place, but poor way it was handled. They way they just jut out and don’t really flow with the moc at all is honestly the biggest problem I have with the moc.
[/quote]

So I would like to start out that after all of these critiques and the same thing on instagram I have looked at the moc and felt the same way.

so theres that out of the way. Next the arms. If you want my own personal input about it, I was originally going to use the Ben10 upper limbs in blue for the biceps but of course didnt have any. But that will be coming in the mail soon since I made a bricklink order for them so we can get that one fixed.

next…
@Tarkur

Maybe the chest I do agree with but even in a sexual or nonsexual way, Ive seen Gali having bigger thighs because you have someone who swims a lot and would need A LOT of leg power going on there.

@SonicBionicleMaster

because the hair does two things, first it prevents the head from looking awkward, and second is actually helps the head from becoming a bobble head.

@Miraku

Yes, I was originally going to do a kind of Maui Hook for her but after getting a bit of inspiration from many Gali artwork I’ve soon realized how this version looks more natural for her.

Any way I thought something else was going to happen in the comments section but then you guys reminded me how I’ve improved a lot since the last moc that was over sexualized, thanks for your feedback :wink:

11 Likes

Yeah, the breasts look better now, and those Ben 10 upper arm parts will smoothe things over.

3 Likes

yeah that looks much better, it’s more anatomically correct

2 Likes

This is so much better! Honestly this is probably one of the best ways I’ve seen a chest handled on a female moc. Not overdoing it at all, it flows really well with the rest of the build, and doesn’t look out of place or tacked on. I can definitely say now, that as a whole, this is a great moc.

4 Likes

That chest looks so much better.

2 Likes

wow that actually looks a bit better

the whole moc is just pretty awkward though, and i dont know what is up with the hooks, it’s a really weird way to make them

keep working on it and refining it though

3 Likes

This moc (specifically the original) looks awesome!

All glory to your hormones ;D

3 Likes

The update looks waaaay better.

1 Like

Agreed. I love the look of it.

I Agreed to, I really love the new look.

Hoo boy… this is a gutsy one. I like the hooks, the hair, and especially the Krana satchel. It’s really nicely built overall, which is funny because it was obviously built to look curvaceous.