Gali Mistika Revamp

I’m back with a moc! Revamp.

Size Comparison:

Please leave comments and criticism! Have a great day!

26 Likes

Nice, it looks pretty good with all the added armor!

1 Like

Thanks! I also nigh completely changed the torso.

Not a fan of the black mace pieces on her thighs. Everything else is alright. would like to see a return to the original’s blue and silver if possible.

8 Likes

Same argument about the mace pieces here. If you want to add some spike detailing the smaller, silver pieces like those used on Hewkii Mahri would be more fitting. As well, if you could, switch out the black inner arms and pelvis for a blue or silver piece, it would look more coherent.

2 Likes

Yeah, when I have those pieces available I’ll try it out! Thanks for the suggestion!

I’m glad you gave her a melee weapon.

2 Likes

Yeah, before she was basically just a stand for her gun lol.

I have two major criticisms, firstly the torso is a T, which is particularly problematic for female MOC, and the mace halves on the shins don’t fit at all.

Over all I’d recommend adding hip armor, or making the thighs larger, and changing the torso to have narrower shoulders, as well as ditching the shin armor.

2 Likes

I’ve already ditched that shin armor but I do want to keep the upper torso for consistency with the og set.
All of my other revamps have somewhat similar upper torsos.

You should add more metru blue on her

1 Like

Female Bionicles don’t really have a need to be sexualized.

I think its a cool moc but it still struggles with the problems the original Mistika had, they don’t really ‘feel’ like who they say they are. Thats no fault on you. Nice Moc tho!

2 Likes

when did I suggest sexualizing the MOC?

There

Feminine proportions =/= Sexualized

this is a sexualized MOC

This is a MOC with feminine proportions

4 Likes

Well actually feminine proportions=sexualizing.
Sexualizing: make sexual; attribute sex or a sex role to.
What you made an example of was hypersexualizing. A lot of female Bionicles and male Bionicles have an shared androgynous design. Making bigger hips and narrow shoulders isn’t necessary to say a moc is female for Bionicles.

2 Likes

And yet Gali displays similar feminine proportions in her one appearance that wasn’t a toy held back by a building system that mandated the similar proportions across every set.

3 Likes

What I said still stands. Him deciding to feminize a moc does not have an affect on its quality. You can imagine it with feminine qualities in a Mask of Light style render if thats your preference.

Nice MOC!
I really love this adding armor, and your giving her a sword as melee weapon! :blush: :blush:

1 Like

Can we see Kopaka too? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes