Gali Mistika Revamp

Gali Mistika is one of the worst Bionicle sets ever and she dont look like a woman she suppose to be so i decided to revamp her adaptive armor form

Check out video on YouTube: https://youtu.be/37OGzExf0nY

13 Likes

Cool. I like this a loooooot better than the original set.

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Ahhh right, I forgot that Bionicles were supposed to be high end feminine in nature

6 Likes

nice! not sure how to feel about gali with…bobs… But nonetheless a good moc.

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

I feel like the shoulders are a little too close together, and that the arms aren’t armored enough. Other than that it’s a pretty good revamp

1 Like

Thanks maybe i will chanche it

I actually think the narrow shoulders work really well, they just look a little off compared to the hips; if the hips were narrower, the shoulders would look way better to me.

Good job :slight_smile: I must admit I do miss the shoulder armour but she still looks much better than the set.

1 Like

Can’t say I’m a fan. It seems like you tried way too hard to make her look “feminine” and it just throws the proportions way out of wack, makes her look borderline corpulent from some angles. I think it’d work way better with just with Nuva chestplate and not the shoulder armor, which seem really forced.

5 Likes

Hm… I rather like the original Gali Mistika, so I’m not exactly sold on this revamp. I think more silver and wider shoulders would improve it. Also, I recommend moving the jets on the ankles to somewhere they make more sense–that was always the weirdest aspect of the original to me. The torso is pretty good, though.

1 Like

Yeah i used the shoulder armor in other MOC maybe i will buy more and change it!

1 Like