Galidor Reboot?

So lego designer and boards member toothdominoes posted this on twitter today confirming the existence of ccbs galidor. Whether this set will be mass produced or remain a prototype remains a mystery. It may be an April Fool’s joke but with all the attention galidor’s been getting lately it wouldn’t surprise me if this were real.

13 Likes

It’s pretty exceptional but I assume it’s a joke

3 Likes

It was posted by a Lego set designer, so it’s real.
This one’s 100% real, folks.

3 Likes

I’d buy it TBH.

3 Likes

I’ll believe it

Yeah but it’s an April fool’s joke

I know. I was going along with it.

2 Likes

It’s also noteworthy to mention to that both G1 (particularly in the first three years) and Galidor took a lot of tropes/literary devices from common stories. It’s not out of the question to

In the interest of being completely honest, y’know, I could have straight-up believed it - without the impetus to look into it first. I’m glad that I’m here. :slight_smile:

And…

As a heads-up, he was also at the last Makutafest, if anyone wants some insight into the guy.

I mean, it would surprise me, lol.

I’m looking at that shin shell. This is… yeah, really cool; I guess that I’m wondering if Brickthing had anything to do with it, as well as anyone else at/formerly at TLG in CCBS.

EDIT: He did!

1 Like

I sure thought the Galidor people were less uncanny than constraction, especially the early Marvel and DC ones. Even if mostly useless, Galidor figures were very high quality.

Cursed , why would any1 make this heresy