Gallow MOCs

Today I wanted to share a very old character I originally made back in '06. Much of the build had remained unchanged for the most part of rebuilding him aside from the fingers and legs. The silver version is Gallow’s land suit which has constantly changed for the last few months, however I am now happy with the result. I call Gallow’s land suit “Supreme Gallow”.

So Gallow is an semi-amphibious creature who rules an underwater empire on the planet Sobek. His rule is questioned however when an ancient warlord mysteriously rises back from the dead to claim superiority over Gallow’s empire. Gallow seeks help from Raze and is friends to combat this Undead foe with a formidable weapon…

Let me know your thoughts!

Apologies for the technical difficulties, my smartphone was being an idiot. Enjoy! :blush:

31 Likes

9 Likes

Hey, looks like your pic didn’t upload properly. XD Try editing your post and re-uploading it, but don’t click the “save edit” button until the picture appears in the preview panel (to the right of where you type). Otherwise, you’ll be stuck with the blue “Uploading…” text forever. :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Yeah my smartphone was being difficult, it’s all good now :grinning:

1 Like

Pretty spiffy, though if at all possible, could you give give us a picture of the landsuit’s back? and maybe One portrait shot of each?

As to what I see, I really dig both torso’s on these guys. Though normal gallow seems a little spindly in the limbs.

1 Like

Thanks, I thought I had a back shot uploaded, I put a picture up there now

Prime mocs, but I was expecting the place where you hang people…
I’m disappointed /s

1 Like

These guys look like feral ninja masters
10/1

1 Like

I was expecting a giant hanging machine.
Seriously though, this is quite spectacular, and has some really creative parts use! Good job.

1 Like

I think the arms are a bit to thin on the first one, but I like pretty much everything else.

1 Like

Excellent shaping and colorschemes on both.

1 Like

I like the design of the moc really looks great.

1 Like

Spooky. They remind me of something but I can’t think of what.

1 Like

That is freaky!

1 Like

Good MOC. Looks like it would be a nice contribution to the Barraki.

1 Like

These look pretty good. Nice job

1 Like

I like the aquatic look with the fins.

1 Like

both are great, just good use of parts!!

2 Likes