Gallow (version 4)

Here is my lastest version of Gallow, I finished this last year, but I’m still very proud of the finish. Full gallery on my Flickr page.

60 Likes

Love the part usage for the ears, redeems those wings in my eyes, I had bad memories of those wings as the ones I owned were warped and would keep falling off of that little blue dragon making me think they were worthless…

Anyways, really love the part usage and that fact that this is so consistent with it’s scale/plated texture and details like the webbing. Do you have any tips about building big or even medium Mocs? I haven’t been building long with Bionicle or Technic so find it hard to know where to begin.

2 Likes

Wow, This is one of the most organic builds I have ever seen.
The colour distribution, the texture, shape, proportions, everything looks amazingly well built.
You seem to have thought of everything, even webbing in the mouth when it’s mouth is fully open.
This really does look amazing.

3 Likes

This is amazing! :smiley:
I like the angler fish feel of the head and the plates on the shoulders.

2 Likes

the shaping on this is amazing!

it looks like a mighty boss from an RPG!

2 Likes

Incredibly excellent! I this thing is a masterpiece

2 Likes

This thing is awesome. I love the shaping, it looks very natural.

1 Like

WOW!

How big is that beast really!

That is one awesome MOC!

2 Likes

looks like some kind of mega barrki dog

3 Likes

welcome to the boards boyo.
don’t forget to introduce yourself!

3 Likes

woah O_O

2 Likes

hhholy crap. This is utterly fantastic. You see it and immediately think “amphibian”. Stunning work.

4 Likes

The whole moc is great, but to me the collet bit has to be all the aquatic webbing details. Awesome job.

2 Likes

Where is it? I don’t see the Big Mac anywhere in the photos…

Can someone please show it to me?

1 Like