Game: FOOLISH MORTAL

Foolish mortal, lame is an idiotic insult. Use more insulting language such as **********************************************************************************************************

(Actually, don’t).

1 Like

FOOLISH MORTAL, YOU’RE SUPPOSED TO WRITE IN ALL CAPS.

1 Like

FOOLISH MORTAL, IN THE EVENT THAT MY FRIEND MOLDED HIS HEAD INTO THE SHAPE OF THE STATE OF TEXAS AND ASKED ME WHAT THE SHAPE WAS MEANT TO REPRESENT, I WOULD REPLY “STUPID” TO WHICH HE WOULD REPLY, “NO, I’M TEXAS,” TO WHICH I WOULD REPLY, WHATS THE DIFFERENCE?" THEN WE WOULD BOTH LAUGH.

6 Likes

Foolish mortal, you missed the point here: Ohio is the only state that exists. We are all Ohio. Ohio is us. Ohio is the universe. The universe is Ohio. Ohio is everything that lives, breathes, eats, and walks.

There is no escape.

You are the Ohio.

2 Likes

FOOLISH MORTAL, OHIO IS LAME!

1 Like

FOOLISH MORTAL, WHILE YOU’RE DYING, I’LL BE STILL ALIVE

AND WHEN YOU’RE DEAD I WILL BE STILL ALIVE

STILL ALIVE

STILL ALIVE

5 Likes

Foolish mortal, you are foolish!!!

1 Like

FOOLISH MORTAL, YOU’VE STEPPED INTO THE LAIR OF THE VOODOO DADDY…I haven’t had company in centuries…

It’s an obscure Playmobil reference if anyone is left befuddled :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

foolish mortal i am getting a restraining order

2 Likes

Foolish mortal, I’ve already restrained you

2 Likes

foolish mortal, this is extremely uncomfortable help

2 Likes

foolish mortal, [insert punchline here]

3 Likes

foolish mortal, I’ve stolen your Akaku, hid it somewhere, and am about to tape you to the wall to publish a face reveal to the world against your consent

3 Likes

foolish mortal ive already revealed my face incognito i am actually famous celebrity

5 Likes

famous celebrity? At this time of day, in this part of the country, localised entirely within this topic?

…Foolish Mortal, I have sent the Stans after you already…you’ll be lucky if your few remaining scalp hairs are not plucked as mementos.

4 Likes

foolish mortal I am canonically bald

2 Likes

Foolish mortal, don’t think we don’t know about your secret chest scalp :dizzy_face:

4 Likes

foolish mortal,

4 Likes

FOOLISH MORTAL, you cannot withstand the power that is nachos.

2 Likes

FOOLISH MORTAL, NOW I AM HERE!

1 Like