GAME: Oregon Trail!

If that’s the case, it’s pretty unfair, because we’d have to change the prices and we’d end up spending more, and I decided to make sure I had some money left.

You may. You don’t have to. It will be just the same.
-Yuedom

Um, I actually got $100 in parts anyway, I just separated the cost according to how many of each part I got, so I’m not spending more money if I bundle it all together (or less if I leave them separate).

Ok, thanks for clarifying.

Ugh. I don’t want to define them. :frowning:

Fine. Looks like I have to. I shouldn’t be complaining anyways, since I’m a carpenter.

-Four spare wheels.
-2 Yokes
-A tongue.
-2 Wagon bonnets
-1 Wagon bow.

Fixed my thingy

I will buy:
2 dogs ($20)
3 oxen ($150)
4 snakebite kits ($20)
1 rifle ($20)
4 ammunition ($40)
3 horses ($120)
Total spent: $370
Remainder: $530

Side note, we are using a custom programmed random event generator. There will be three events per turn, and one will be a community event every other turn.

Now to the game.
@David_John_Tennant @EvilLobsterKing @Marendex_T17 @Chronicler @MiraculousPrime @SmilingArinTurnip @Booster_Gold

Don’t lose a weeks supply of food for the first week.

Default: no vote.

1. Everyone meets up at the edge of town, and decides to form a wagon train. You must decide who will lead the wagon train. Every player gets one vote, and you cannot vote for yourself.

2. As you begin the long trek from Nauvoo, a prairie rattler comes up to Lobstah, and bites him in the foot. It then slithers away, and up to a little five-year-old, who picks it up and says, “I found you again! You won’t run away again, will you?”

Lobstah has been bitten by a snake.

1. As you actually leave the city, someone walks up to you.

“Hi,” he says, “I have somthing that will probably help you on the plains. This is my Miracle Elixir. It can heal any ailment you have. Hence the name. I have three with me, and I’m selling for $30. Interested?”

You can:

1. Purchase Elixir
  2. Ignore him
  3. Run him off (This will require two or more people in order to be successful.)

-Emerald

Hm… We should vote @Booster_Gold as the leader and become a new cult out in the west.

I vote Chronicler for leader of the train. And I will buy the Miracle Elixir. ($30)

Total spent: $400
Remainder: $500

I vote for Chronicler as well.

This clown’s a fraud, I say we test his sprinting skills.

2 Likes

Sure, why not? I’d love to chase him out of town.

If there’s anything I’ve learned from museums, it’s that most of those “elixirs” are nothing but frauds.

(Besides, I’m gonna spend my money wisely.)

1 Like

#Chronicler4Leader2015

1 Like

Welp, looks like a lot of people want me as a leader.

Looks like I’ll have to convert all of you into my cult if I win this thing.

Chronicler is my vote, because I think we should definitely have a band wagon in this train.

Next I say, Ouch, and apply a snakebite kit (Unless @Chronicler wants to do his special venom removing secret skill).

Finally I wanna do that and chase this guy…

I’d totally do that, if @TimeBeforeTime would allow it.

I vote @Chronicler. He IS the only Mod here after all.

I vote 3. I don’t believe the FDA would approve.

1 Like

I vote @Chronicler!

What Marendex said. I wouldn’t trust it.

@Chronicler is now the leader of the wagon train. You get to make choices for the whole wagon train, such as when a fork in the road appears, you can choose which way to go.

There will be real elixirs. But whether or not they are real, you find out when you use it.

@David_John_Tennant bought the Miracle Elixir, and then the salesman was run off.

Yes, you can. and it was a success!

Now for round 2!
@Booster_Gold @SmilingArinTurnip @Marendex_T17 @David_John_Tennant @MiraculousPrime @EvilLobsterKing @Chronicler

Lose 1 weeks supply of food.

1. @David_John_Tennant Someone was on a hunting trip, and accidentally shot your horse.
    -1 horse
    +2 weeks supply of food. (If you don’t mind eating horse)

2. @Chronicler your son found an abandoned wagon. Investigate?

Basic actions:
Hunt
Fish
Gather
Trade
Turn around
Attempt mutiny (change leader, takes 4 people to start the vote in one turn)
-Yuedom

1 Like

I think I’ll go fishing, if that’s okay.

1 Like

I’m gonna go for a fish.

1 Like