GAME: Oregon Trail!

I shall go hunting again

Fishing pleaseā€¦

Well, I wish I had more cayenne.
Cure the four.
Iā€™ll trade. Hopefully, I can find more.

@EvilLobsterKing will find his cayenne pepper stash to be one unit too lean when next he utilizes it.
(Non-Eloquence-Translation: Iā€™ll help myself to one (1) of ELKā€™s cayenne peppers.)

1 Like

I use my Miracle Elixir. If it doesnā€™t work, Iā€™ll kill him/her with my dogs.

Round 4

Lose 1 week supply of food

@Marendex_T17ā€¦
You didnā€™t get the cayenne pepper, because you were chased away by dogs.

@TFM101
Tried to use miracle elixir, but it didnā€™t work! Lose one family member. =(

@MiraculousPrime (Iā€™ll be nice!)
you can trade with a playerā€¦ or you can take this trade!
an old man walks up to youā€¦ ā€œI have a cayenne pepper, anā€™ word has it that you need someā€¦ but I need a box oā€™ bulletsā€¦ you wanna do the swap-a-roo?ā€

@Booster_Gold
sorry manā€¦ didnt workā€¦ -1 box of bullets.

@Chronicler, @Takua, @EvilLobsterKing and everyone elseā€¦

A person walks in to camp, looking very angry! ā€œSomeone stole 6 miracle elixirs!!! I want every single one replaced, or $2000! or elseā€¦ well I have a gun, and it wonā€™t get pretty! In 24 hours Iā€™ll be back.ā€
how will the situation be solved?
~Yuedom

Itā€™s simple: I confess that I took them because I thought the wagon was abandoned, and then I give them back for free. He wants them replaced, right? Well, thereā€™s his replacements. :smiley:

Then iā€™ll tell him to join my new cult, Chronklism

One problemā€¦ you only have 5 in the camp. (Chronicler took 6, and TFM bought 1, for a total of 7. TFM used his on a family member (witch TFM sicked his dogs on btw) and Chronicler wasted 1 on a bug, leaving you with 5.)

~Yuedom

P.S. You can use trickery or even violence, or anything else you can think of.

Swap them bullets please!

Done!

Does anyone have ideas for the angry salesman?
~Yuedom

Hmmā€¦ Then maybe give him the five elixirs, and then asked for the price to be dropped as I have given him most of the elixirs and he can pay for a new one. Sounds like a good deal to me.

His request was $2000, or all 6, and he wonā€™t go for anything else.

Just saying this, but donā€™t several of us have guns?

Also do we get to do our things we normally do this week?

Well, heā€™s not being reasonable, now is he?

Hmā€¦ Well, I donā€™t have 2000 dollars. There has to be some way to reason with him. Could someone else offer up another Elixir? All theyā€™d need to do is give up one.

No, sorry but this takes a lot of stuff. (Ya know what I mean?)

Yesā€¦ It could possibly not end up good for him

He wants 6, and we only have 5.
~Yuedom

1 Like

Ugh. Nobody has the extra money, unless we all gather up some cash to pay it off.

This is quite unfair. There has to be SOME way to reason with him. Unless we take an empty Elixir bottle and put water and a bit of coloring in it so he can think itā€™s real, and then we would have six bottles?

Sorry, but you canā€™t reason with him. We made him like that. :rage: :boom: :gun:
~Yuedom

Ugh. I hate using violence to solve answers. Like I said, can we do this:

If that doesnā€™t work, we shoot his horse while I negotiate and then we tell him to get lost and leave us alone. We donā€™t steal the horse because thatā€™s a major crime in the west.

1 Like

@Marendex_T17 @Takua @MiraculousPrime @Booster_Gold @EvilLobsterKing @TFM101 @Chronicler
Okay, People, is this our first candidate? (Or if you have other suggestions, plz say. We need more opinions.)

Are we voting to kill a horse and rob a guy? Sure, letā€™s do that.

3 Likes