GAME: Story of Steve, Text Based Forum Adventure

While lying awake when I should be sleeping, I thought of an interesting experiment to do on all of you. Everyone will be deciding what our mute main character does throughout his day.

HOW TO PLAY
When a new event happens in the life of our protagonist, I, Miraculous Prime, will post two options for you to vote on. These are the two reactions that the protagonist will have toward the event. Each reaction will have a number. Your job as the player is to vote for one of the options, and votes will be tallied every 12-24 hours. If you have any questions, private message me (unless your a scrub because you aren’t allowed to. If this is the case, then become a Villager, and ask me your question).

RULES AND RESTRICTIONS
Do not try and change the rules or make up your own option. The two choices were meticulously thought about and the rules are set in stone. Also, no profanity or crude language. This is meant to be a fun experiment that I would like to test out.

First decision
This is the only decision that you will be able to leave whatever you want, while also following the rules. Whichever suggestion gets the most likes will be selected.
What shall our protagonist be named?

5 Likes

Is the Protagonist Male or Female?

If it’s a girl.
It’s Lady Cheers.

The Protagonist is a BOY
Sorry for not specifying above.

Victor E. Ismine

Then the Protagonist’s name is Borris.

George Dylan Trout III

Malepro Tagonist.

5 Likes

How about Cypher.

Steve Steveson

1 Like

Steve?

2 Likes

Dominus!!!

His name should be…Julius caesar!

1 Like

Jeff the clown.

Sir bob of the breadcrumb

1 Like

Whipple

Justin Cognito, or Steve.

@Political_Slime says Steve as well? Then it HAS to be Steve.

Steve!

2 Likes

…but…Malepro Tagonist…

3 Likes

but whipple is the last name of the guy sitting next to me in biology plus you can do so much rhyming with his name.

Ex: Whipple did a flipple and crippled his nipple

2 Likes

Joe. Or Steve.

1 Like

His name is Farquhar.