GAME: The Epic Adventures of Kongu!

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

its a reply to that

1 Like

Then Matau swooped in, screaming, “I BELIEVE I CAN FLY” before, briefly, pausing, saying, “Kongu, how did you get here so quick-fast” Then Matau farted and Kongu watched himself go with Vezon and the time-travveling Makua, screaming “Don’t do it!”. Then Kongu remembered the voice that he thought was his. It was a past version of himself!

BOOM!!!

Parallax created!

I apologize. I probably ended the story.

A Green Lantern ring falls to Kongu’s feet, and he puts it on his finger. He then creates a sniper rifle, and no scopes Parallax in the head. Snoop Dog suddenly appears, as does the song, Turn Down For What. A rainbow frog appears. Doritos and Mountain Dew begin to fall from the sky. Kongu becomes MLG Pro.

THE END (maybe)l

And the world sings Hallelujah in praise. Then KONGU farts and returns to where he came from: with the BIONIC MAN, Matau, the time-traveling makua and aukam, everything.

And then the world ended.

And Kongu was named the creator of the New Universe.

1 Like

JMP flies by on a boat of anime characters, giving Kongu a golden Miru

“Good luck friend!” He says as he flies off into an olmak, which transports them away

Once Kongu was essentially God, he walked out off into a forest to contemplate his life.
/s

2 Likes

He then summoned back the world he knew. But everyone was moving SOOOO fast!

2 Likes

THE END… post credit scene! all the brotherhood of makuta are sitting in chairs “its time we reveal ourselves…” they all take of their masks and said in unison “the bionic man race will rise again.” :wink: end topic

and yes I’m making part 2

They will rise(bell) again

10 Likes

Ok