(Game) WAR OF THE MOCS

The image of (ben cossy) was taken after eating Bowser’s Big Bean Burrito, as the protein content was too great for his extremely low cholesterol heart.

Last known sighting of the suspect at large (and also at large).

4 Likes

alright now that I finished another moc I can rejoin the battle.
Before Bowser can take another step, he is completely frozen in a block of ice by Toiah, who then shatters it with his sword.

1 Like

Toiah is then shot to death by grapes revolvers!

Take that @Rukah !

3 Likes

Ah, but I’ve made more mocs!
Dekan then flies in and uses his mask to fling grape out of the game!

Pianoa uses the stolen Kanohi Ignika to revive this topic and one of her Spider legs stops Dekan in his (way too long-lasting) flight.

2 Likes

Dekan was an absolute chad for fighting a batgirl for 4 months
Then garbage tuyet shows up and bashes Pianoa on the head

3 Likes

While garbage tuyet was distracted, outdated-Devastator shows up and uses his giant hands to crush garbage tuyet.

3 Likes

However, even outdated-Devastator isn’t immune to a lightning storm, unleashed by Ohira.

ohira

1 Like

suddenly ham guy force-feeds some ham to ohira

her weak body is unfit for such chadly ham consumption so she instantaneously dies from high blood pressure and kidney failure

3 Likes

how the heck am I supposed to defeat ham guy

2 Likes

you can’t

1 Like

Ham guy is melted by his nemesis
SPAM GUY

3 Likes

Fortunately, Dektra is blind, and so he does not die upon viewing the cursed SPAM GUY. The Toa of Sonics then smashes his armor with concentrated sound waves, and crushes his head with his shield.

dektra

2 Likes

But SPAM GUY stands no chance against the unbelievable force of Nature! Edrandor summons his gigantic herd of sentient trees that completely tear to shreds all the spammers that stand in the way!

1 Like

Yet as trees are made out of wood Edrandor’s herd stands no chance against Talor’s fire. And Ents quickly catch fire too, so now even Edrandor gets burned down.
Oh and Dektra walked blindly down a cliff and died.

1 Like

Just then, Letarin, Toa of Air, teleports in using his Kualsi and blows Talor away with a cyclone!

however Letarin’s digital form is no match for the epitome of evil

I don’t know what he does, but he does it

6 Likes

However, Kerik doesn’t care that his enemy is the epitome of evil; and it is soon incinerated by a fireball.

Jerik doesn’t notice Defilak underfoot, and is sliced repeatedly.

2 Likes

yes, dunetoa’s trying to restart all the game topics!

Back on topic:
Angered by the fact that Defilak can’t be bothered to spell his fiery teammate’s name correctly, Trevinas comes up behind the Matoran and swiftly cuts him down with his battleaxe!

3 Likes