(Game) WAR OF THE MOCS

So, I thought about creating a game similar to the “Battle the user above you” topic, but instead of that, people post their MOCs in an attempt to defeat the MOC of the previous user.
This game won’t be about who had the most well-built or good looking MOC, but rather, who would have the most powerful in-universe fighter.

For Example:
I have summed a MOC if mine and it attacks all Message Boards users! The next player needs to post a MOC of theirs (or even a random MOC they found online, it doesn’t matter) that they think could defeat my MOC in-universe, and we go on like that.
Ready?
My abomination, THE FROST BEAST, has been unleashed upon the Message Boards! Someone needs to find a MOC that can defeat it!

5 Likes

behold!
mr.zork who is not sure how to feel about this topic!
he tries to sell frost beast a copy of Ratatoing,
in the hopes that the film will scare him off!
optionally you could by an 8 but that’s DLC.

4 Likes

When attacking, you should also describe what powers your MOCs has and what fighting style it would use in order to defeat the previous MOC.
Your MOC looks like a cunning conman, maybe it will somehow trick my MOC into surrendering or something.
Get as creative as you can!

2 Likes

This moc by @MSEP can punch Frost Beast to death:

4 Likes

My Troll Warrior can easily destroy your pathetic Slizer with just one hit from his big club!

2 Likes

That club wouldn’t even faze this Toa of Gravity, made by @Hazash !

2 Likes

HA!
those painted masks are no
match for…

smol vezon!

3 Likes

smol vezon will fall against smol @Ghid:
made by @Cordax

3 Likes

dash!
but ghid has no more emperor powers, so he will fall to
bionicle sans!
made by @Jayfa

2 Likes

well the only thing that could go against @Jayfa is something made by him, so:
Dagon Main
boom

2 Likes

only one thing for it!

@Alucia’s MOv of me!

3 Likes

Behold, my self moc!
rukah1
take that!

1 Like

egads!

spider menduce, go!
STAB HIM WITH YOUR APPENDAGES!

3 Likes

Toa Zaria go! Contorts all of spider menduce’s legs and then smashes his head.

1 Like

Sir that looks like a whole Makuta

No Toa of Iron is a match for Swolika who combines the raw strength of a Great Being with the intellect of Axonn’s arms… or was it the other way around :thinking:

He confuses Zaria with riddles, then brute-force rearranges him into a decorative lawn ornament.

6 Likes

drat and figs!
spider menduce was one of my best soldiers…
go!

Aton the automaton!
kick them with your spiky legs!

2 Likes

If we’re doing mean and green then I’ll have to have Mangle show him how he got his name.
(Fan of nuva armor in the makuta chest, never seem that. May be stealing that.)

1 Like

well, that wasn’t pretty.

go! Zendela the team leader moc thing person!
ZAP THEM

1 Like

Hovervahki Nidhiki is faster than mere lightning. Utilizing the power of technology he leaves everyone to choke in his dust.

4 Likes