(Game) WAR OF THE MOCS

Nidhiki may be fast, but is he as fast as light??

Takanuva, the light of hope appears in front of Nidhiki using his light speed travel abilities and cuts him and his speeder bike in half using Excalibur! (My version of the bionicle story is kind of wacky)

4 Likes

Just at that Moment @TolerantAxe97’s Kardas Swoops down and Blasts Takanuva with a massive burst of flame, turning him to ash.

5 Likes

The next thing you know my Water Kardas Dragon comes in and crushes the beautiful Kardas with the sheer might of its ugly bulk.

4 Likes

Suddenly this Toa of Gravity comes in and makes Water Kardas too heavy to stand, then crushes his head with the hammer:

1 Like

Suddenly, Umarak appears out of the shadows in front of the toa of gravity

Before the toa even has time to react, he has Umarak’s wicked knife through his chest. Then Umarak once again dematerislizes into the shadows.

3 Likes

Oh, but it seems like Umarak’s shadow powers are no match against the true King of the Shadows, Orgoroth, the Dark Lord of the underworld! He uses his dark powers in order to summon a shadow portal and drags Umarak to the darkest of his underground prisons where he will spend all the rest of his miserable days!

1 Like

Then this Toa of Psionics enters the game and makes the Dark Lord of the Underworld think he’s a Pokawi.
kavrin1

1 Like

GO!
mac, shoot them with your gunny gun gun!

4 Likes

mac’s gunny gun is no match for a stone shield.
rutar1
Rutar traps him inside of a stone prison.

1 Like

Unfortunately for people made of stone, explosives tend to do just fine against them, especially at high velocities!

From his high perch, Henry Phosphorus shoots a high velocity explosive round from his sniper rifle, blowing Rutar apart

4 Likes

Fortunately, this robot is bulletproof, and he comes up behind Henry and electrocutes and stabs him at the same time.
Robot1

1 Like

fourtunatley, that robot is destroyed
by spider thomas!

by @…the chosen one on bzpower!

5 Likes

Cursed GSB enters the scene. It doesn’t really do much, but will make whatever the next entrant wants happen to spider thomas.

6 Likes

my eyes
they burn

1 Like

uh
kill spider thomas

he’s filled with coal
if you step on him he’ll burn your foot

that won’t stop him

unfortunately for thomas, fredrick fears not even an eldritch god, and yells mean things at him

1 Like

thomas leaves the server because frederick
is a troll

go my edgy swordsman,
and slice he!

1 Like

Blue Matoran group appears! Edgy Swordsman gets enthralled by their rhythmic yet strange stage performance and notices too late that the Matoran harness the powers of Kanoka disks. As the final beat drops, Edgy Swordsman is frozen solid!

3 Likes