Ganesha Art

This is a picture of Ganesha I made before

And this is the art of Ganesha I made after.

This design was based on the show, Vighnaharta Ganesha, as he is the main character from the ongoing series in the Sony Entertainment Television show I used to watch before the show ended. In the first design, I drew him with less details on the jewelry and did not draw much for the eyes, jewelry, peacock feather and hair. After I redrew Ganesha, I improved myself by working on the golden jewelry, as well as his eyes, the pattern on his trunk, his hair and the feather to make him feel more refined. I will post more are later on so stay tuned for more.

By the way, I was thinking; I am considering to create an Original Kanohi later on which would help in dealing with Obstacles. I even made a name for this Kanohi, called the Tangoarai or the Araiariki. These names mean the Obstacle-remover or the Mastery of Obstacles Mask. This mask would fall into the category between Great Kanohi and Legendary Kanohi. What do you guys think? Let me know in the comments down below and I will check the comments out.

12 Likes

Wow. That is very detailed. You certainly are skilled at your drawing.

3 Likes

Why thank you. Question to you. Should I do an original Kanohi mask based on what I said in the post? Yes or no?

3 Likes

That sounds interesting. I haven’t seen any Kanohi based on Indian/Eastern art, so I think you should definitely try! You have a style that stands out from most artists I’ve seen.

2 Likes

As a Hindu myself, this is really amazing artwork! And I love the concept of your Kanohi mask, it makes perfect sense as Lord Ganesha is the remover of obstacles in Hindu belief.

4 Likes

You really think so? I mean it is a Legendary Mask right?

3 Likes