Ganonkylosaurus

A mix between Ganon (specifically the beast ganon from Twilight Princess (dang good game)) and an anklyosaurus.

Technically this is a floorscrap, but half of my pieces are on the floor anyways.

It’s heavy, not very poseable (though you can pose the spine, those shells have a tendency to want to fly off), and a complete surprise that it turned out decent.

The head I’m not a huuuge fan of, but I’ll change it later at some point.

All thos red parts and gray parts and such I will eventually replace with black.

Also, side note for those interested, the shells are made possible by [these] (BrickLink - Buy and sell LEGO Parts, Sets and Minifigures).

Like these red parts. They’re gonna go bye-bye in a bit.

But yeah, I’m REALLY surprised this guy turned out as well as he did. He was a spine (upper arm joints) with those brown visorak feet sitting on my floor for an entire week, until today when I decided to add random things to it until it worked.

So, slap me on my spine and call me a book.

83 Likes

Pretty impressive, the spine is well design and the limbs blend well.
Kinda ironic it share majority of Ogrum color despite it using some of the set pieces.

1 Like

Holy soup that looks awesome. I love how all the parts flow together.

1 Like

Thanks m8

Yeh, I noticed that too halfway through making him. I like it tho :>

Danke

1 Like

Interesting! I quite enjoy how it turned out, regardless of flaws.

1 Like

Danke

Everything about the design blends nicely together. I particularly like the look of the spine.

1 Like

Love the shaping on the back

1 Like

Love the look of this thing.

1 Like

This is Ogrum’s prehistoric form!

2 Likes

Amazing shaping on the sides and the spine!

1 Like

Yo this looks so cool. I don’t know where you got that mask but it looks great. (Reminds me of a character from For Honor) I love the brown and green and if I were you I would add more green and brown allover. Looks amazing, can’t complain much. Good job.

1 Like

This moc is awesome, but I would like to know which set that mask comes from
(It looks like a krana, but made out of plastic)

1 Like

That’s coincidence, not irony. It shares majority of Ogrum’s colour exactly because it uses some of the set’s pieces, no?

I reeeeeeeally love the intimidating look it has. I do remember Ganon having some kinda elephant appendage blocking the mouth though, right? Or is that the one from OoT?

2 Likes

It comes from the HF Ogrum set.

2 Likes

Wow nice MOC. I can see a lot went into this guy. I like the details.

1 Like

Woah
And danke

I don’t have a herofactory based story, but if I did, I’d totally use this guy as that. I agree.

Ogrum, from herofactory (as BBricks was kind enough to say)

It… it does, doesn’t it…

v

While the ganon from TP did have more of a mouth, it still had a snout, so I get you.

2 Likes

Looks like a really unique and interesting creature, totally dig the way it looks. Nice job.

What a beast!

danke