Garry's Mod

Hi,

This is a topic on one of the better sandbox games: Garry’s Mod.

For anyone who hasn’t played Garry’s Mod(Gmod for short) its basically a open source game where you’re given every prop from every valve game(Half-Life,TeamFortress2).The objective is to do whatever you want. However, there are some servers that have custom games modes(ex: prop-hunt,flood,Trouble in Terrorist town).

So go ahead and discuss Gmod stuff like:

-Favorite thing to do in single player.
-Good workshop addons.
-Cool custom game modes.
-What’s the secret word(achievement)?

and anything else about Gmod.

3 Likes

TTT and Murder are fantastically amusing.
It’s a dang shame that my laptop can’t even run Gmod, or else I’d be playing those all the time.

Gmod is cool, and I’ve never played the custom game modes.
Also I think the best addon I have is the dalek mod.

I like me some Gmod. Honestly, I only find TTT and Murder that great when playing with people you know.

My friend has this game.

It looks weird.

But neat.

Kinda like Minecraft but without blocks.

It’s pretty fun. Nothing mind-blowing, but fun. Worth the $10.

2 Likes

I usually just play TTT or Murder with my friends. I really don’t play the other game modes much.

my favorite things to do on single player would be to just mess around with various mods I downloaded. Some of my favorites include, WAC aircraft, a mod with a medium sized mech that you can pilot, and a weapons mod with a name that I believe has the number 9000 in it.

1 Like

Garry’s Mod is simply amazing in my book. I’ve played it a lot in the past. The thing that always brought me back was the Add-on’s the community makes.

For me the only “Addon” That I use is “GBombs 5.” For some people it may not function well because of the Computer’s/PC’s Age or it is just plain laggy.:grin: :yum:

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

I got it

I’ve been making a mess with these darn NPCs and models

's fun

step 1. Get all of the bionicle addons
step 2. nostalgia

1 Like