Gaurdus - Protector of "Reddish"

This guy is a robot engineered by Reddish to protect himself. He also made on that is orange and not finished. OK, here is the Artificial-Intelligence of the hour.
Front:

This guy was originally a hunch back. I didn’t really like how it ended up. In order to fix it I put the shortest CCSB bone piece in his neck. Now his neck is kinda weird.
Side:

The dark red stud on his chest is his logic core. This gives him his personality. It was made by “Reddish” for him.
Back:

He has Mantax’s head on his back. There is no story reason of why it’s there. I just needed back armor.
I like how this guy came out and I’m looking for feedback to improve him.

30 Likes

Like the hunched over look he has, and Nuju’s mask makes him feel like a robot.

1 Like

Hard to find a good view on these images, but the torso is fairly complex.
The Nuva limb works well on this moc-

@Square
Hey what were you specifically trying to look at that you couldn’t see. Just so I know in the future when I take photos.

The colors are nicely consistent, but nothing special. I like the use of the tridax pod launcher piece as a ribcage.

These picture aren’t too bad, but try to take additional photo from the front and back side while both shoulder are visible.
(also you seem to avoid to take a shot at the right side)

Ok. I didn’t think the left side needed a picture to itself. It’s just the right side.

I like the color scheme this guy has got going on. I also like the little bit of a hunchback look he’s got going on

1 Like