Gaxello, Master of Spirit

Yes.

I think they came from Exo-Force
But don’t quote me on that.

Fascinating MOC. I Like how you presented the tech+organic concept and I really like the transforming sword.

But why does Gaxello have so many prosthetic parts? Has he fought a lot? Has he continued to live after Makuta’s betrayal and his physical body has been decaying? I know he’s a Bionicle, but why the extra mechanics?

Neat build and colors! Has a really steampunk vibe to it, it would be cool to see the torso gears serve a function of some kind

Did that sword just turn in to a bow?

Are those sword pieces glow in the dark? I really like the weapon though.

As guardian of the mask makers, Gaxello had to fight those who wished to steal their masks or harm them. In one fight, he was severely wounded in battle, and some parts of his body were replaced with prosthetics. So, he is still alive and fighting, just not quite the same as he used to be.

They sort of do. They help to support the shoulders and keep them from sagging. Besides that, they don’t do anything else.

Of course. Why not?

I wish. They do not glow, but they look almost iridescent in certain light.

Well, that’s a useful function for sure. As long as they aren’t just there for no reason, it’s a good enough function for me. :slight_smile: