GBWC: Sunrise of the New Champion (RP Topic)

Lacey glanced at Ryan, before continuing on her way.

Gerald dodged swiftly and slashed at another Gundam.

Logan looked at her as she left and said nothing. Ryan throw him the Barbatos and he grabs it.

The gunpla was destroyed leaving 6 more to go.

Lacey suddenly whirled around.
“I-im sorry. I got caught up in the battle.”
She blushed and ran off.

Gerald slashed again at another Gundam.

1 Like

Logan had a thoughtful look on his face. Ryan watches Lacey running off. “Oh…yeah we noticed.”

“I’ll be back.” Logan said following Lacey.

And the other got destroyed but they reform and fired at Astray at its joints.

Lacey makes her way to a less crowded part of the arena.

Gerald flew up, dodging the blasts. He swooped down, slashing at 2 more of the gundams.

Logan continued following her.

They get decapitated and destroyed.

Lacey stops walking and whirls around.
“What? Was my apology not good enough?!”

Gerald slashes at the remaining Gundams.

“It was unexpected.” he said folding his arms.

They all got destroyed.

Lacey frowned.
“So? Why are you following me?”

Gerald cheered. “Let’s go!”

Rick snickered. “Guess Logan found himself a girl.” He said to Ryan.

1 Like

“If you want me to accept your apology and earn my respect,” he said taking out his Barbatos Lupus. “You’ll have to battle me for it!”

He received the message that he was at 50 points and that he may leave the battlefield and choose his next teammate for the second round.

“Logan?” he asked surprised not believing it. “Nah, I don’t think he has that kind of feelings for her,” he said.

Nathan came back. “God this is soo boring,” he said. “I have to wait for the second round…guess I’ll crash here for the time being,” he said sitting on a sofa. “So what were you guys talking about?” Nathan asked.

Lacey frowned.
“I need to make some modifications to Sazabi Rewind first.”

Gerald exited the gamr, looking for his teammates.
@Jcton

Rick nodded.
“Logan went to talk to someone.” He told Nathan.

“Sure, you’ll need all the advantage you can get.” Logan said.

“And who is that someone?” Nathan asked.

Lacey nodded, then headed into her team’s base. She began repairing and modifying Sazabi, replacing the gatling cannons with rocket launchers, and adding a large shield to the left arm. She then added a new coat of paint to cover the scratches.

“A girl.” Rick replied.

Spying a trio of red Astray frames Fire and Forget notifies them of its presence through a slicing arc from its beam rifle, narrowly missing them. Significantly provoked, the astray drew their beam swords and charged; Fire and Forget allowed the first to pierce it, and proceeded to uppercut the frame’s head with its energy blade. Then, using the initial astray as a shield, blocked slashes from the other two before slicing through them using the Astray’s remains to obscure the direction of the beam rifle. “two more points to go” mused Johnson as he proceeded onward.

Logan his briefcase with him he walks on a nearby table and sits on a chair and starts changing the weapons.
He gave Barbatos the variable mace, the two 200mm guns, katana sword and the large rail gun.

“Oh, you suspect that she is into him or vice versa?” Nathan asked.

“Come on this is ridiculous guys,” Ryan argued.

Lacey finished the upgrades, before adding a long range artillery rifle.
“Just in case.” She told herself.

“We’ll see.” Rick said. “It could go either way.”

Logan waited.

“He did kinda hesitate into killing her Gunpla.” Nathan adds. “That’s not something Logan does…even if, that is very rarely.”

“So you suggest?” Ryan asked.

“He might have a slight soft spot for her.” Nathan said.

Lacey approached Logan. “Alright. I’m ready.”

Rick grinned.
“See, something’s up.”

“Good.” Logan said as he lead her into a sparring simulation chamber.

“Yeah right.” Ryan said not believing it.

Lacey followed Logan.

Rick shrugged. “We’ll see.”