General Gadunka

This is General Gadunka, a ruthless, cruel, and demanding general that achieves his goal in any way possible.

C&C is appreciated

59 Likes

I know it is kind of part of Gadunka, but personally, I would bring the legs in a little, they look too wide. Other than that, I really like some of these shots and the head is quite nice. Good job!

1 Like

Thanks! I made the legs a little wider to add friction so he wouldn’t fall as much.

1 Like

Alright, that’s understandable with a larger moc. You could also try larger feet, like the other piraka foot, which could really help with stability.

1 Like

I didn’t have many feet to keep the same aesthetic to the rest of the moc so I just tried using piraka feet and adding some heels to the back of the them.

Amazing moc
I really like how he looks with the cape and nice parts usage in the lower jaw

1 Like

I love that head, however, the hands leave a little to be desired in my opinion. Not a fan of Piraka foot hands.

1 Like

You made Gadunka even more Gadunkaier. I love it.

2 Likes

General Matoro! You are a bold one!
~Gadunka, probably.

2 Likes

a better picture of the torso would be nice but from what I can see, it looks pretty cool :thumbsup:

1 Like

Your masks will make a fine addition to my collection. -General Gadunka

3 Likes

Can we have pictures of this in the dark? If I remember right, the pieces glow in the dark

1 Like

Jaller: General Gadunka, you’re shorter than I expected.
General Gadunka: Toa scum!

4 Likes

… you fully improved my favorite set… you sir (or madam) are amazing in every way.

1 Like

This is even more menacing than the original Gadunka. Good job on it. it looks amazing
:thumbsup:

1 Like

Holy Gadunka! This looks amazing! I imagin that he would sound like Dr Claw when he talks, only deeper.

1 Like

Dont know how to say but this Thing Looks soooooooo much cooler better then Gadunka (because that one looked silly) OMG i totally love it

1 Like