General Grievous MOC

I sat down and decided to make a grievous (the best star wars character) moc based on his appearance in episode 3.

Alternate arms

Things i plan to change:
At some point i will work the whole 4 arms thing in. I just have to figure it all out

Get a cape

Give him better feet

Give him fingers

C&C is appreciated thanks for reading

75 Likes

I’d add two small CCBS shells on the knees to fill out his legs just a little and try to find some way to put some tan around his hips, but other than that and considering the changes you mentioned you were planning on already I think he looks pretty good. Then again, it’s hard to make Grievous not look good… :wink:

5 Likes

I think he looks pretty great. The knees could use some coverage though.

1 Like

Looks good, but seems a bit spindly. I know he is in the movie but this could create poseing problems.

3 Likes

I actually like this better than the official set.

1 Like

This is cool and all, but where’s the 2nd set of arms? That’s one of his most iconic features. Its like making a Gorast revamp and only giving her two arms, or a Krika moc with normal arms and legs.

1 Like

It’s like you can only make MOCs that are real tall, lanky boys.

I love it…

2 Likes

Absolutely amazing!

1 Like

I placed making the torso (my greatest challenge) movie accurate over giving him 4 arms. I have some ideas on how to give him the second set of arms hopefully they work out

1 Like

This looks pretty cool! Are you gonna give him his “internal organ sack”?

2 Likes

Looks pretty accurate

1 Like

That was an idea i played with and one that i might still implement so dont be surprised

1 Like

Now with guts and 4 arms.
What an update. Two new pictures added to the top

5 Likes

Alright. Now that’s more like it!

1 Like

This is really really good cleb!
The torso is the the best this about the moc.
The legs look a bit lacking though.
What I suggest you do it remove the shells from the upper arms and leave them bear (It will give it the more skinny look accurate to the movie) and put those tan shells on the upper legs.

1 Like

Good point however he does have tan on his arms and im looking for ways to make it more accurate

The main pictures i used for this moc was the sideshow figure and shots from the move.
He actually has no tan on his upper legs https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTvPwTz8k6kMBRlhXQxYZnRD1Qe5bZziwJp3x1EAya7xh3RwWFlpCY4QvQQ

Thank you. It was very important that i nailed the torso

1 Like

the chest/torso is great

1 Like

Pretty nifty, dudebro-person. Glad to see the inclusion of his organ-sack-thing. The print on the official model was okay, but this captures it much better.

1 Like

While it’s incomplete at the moment, this MOC stands superior next to it set counterpart from appearance.

1 Like

Just make sure you don’t go training him in the Jedi arts.

1 Like