German Leak Translated: Sentinels and Keepers!

I’ve translated the wording leaked from the German site and using Google Translate this is what the list shows, note that only some are Keepers while most are considered Sentinels, so chances are these are not the full/finished status for them.

70778 - Bionicle: Sentinels of the jungle

• 6-12 years

70779 - Bionicle: Sentinels of Stone

• 6-12 years

70780 - Bionicle: Keepers of the Water

• 6-12 years

70781 - Bionicle: Sentinels of the Earth

• 6-12 years

70782 - Bionicle: Sentinels of the ice

• 6-12 years

70783 - Bionicle: Keepers of the Fire

• 6-12 years

70784 - Bionicle: Lewa - Master of the Jungle

• 7-14 years

70785 - Bionicle: Pohatu - Masters of Stone

• 8-14 years

70786 - Bionicle: Gali - Masters of Water

• 7-14 years

70787 - Bionicle: Tahu - Master of Fire

• 7-14 years

70788 - Bionicle: Kopaka - Master of Ice

• 8-14 years

70789 - Bionicle: Onua - Master of Earth

• 8-14 years

70790 - Bionicle: Lord of the skull spiders

• 8-14 years
10 Likes

Woah! Nice work there.
So, maybe the water and fire ones are special?
What could this mean?!?

2 Likes

Google Translate isn’t the most reliable source.

1 Like

If they’re really called sentinels, there better be a combination model where they become a giant purple robot.

6 Likes

It still remains to be protector, I think. They mean pretty much the same thing.

This is my reasoning.

1 Like

I suppose I was right about the Protectors/Sentinels being some sort of foot soldiers.

I speak German, so yeah @Ekorak is right . Their names are all the same, “Hüter” means both sentinel and protector.

3 Likes

Ok well I just translated it, not saying it’s correct, though I’m 1/4th German, I should know this LoLz.

Still, it could be a regional thing, as so far for English we’ve seen defender.

DEFENDER FACTORY! We build Defenders.

4 Likes

In German there is no real difference in the meanings of protector and defender, even though the German words themselfs are different. Protector translates to “Beschützer/Hüter” and defender translates to “Verteidiger”, but in the end all three words mean the same. The only real difference is when they are preferably used:
Beschützer is used in case of a more dangerous situation.
Hüter is used in rarely in general, the only case when you kind of have to use it, is when you are talking about a herd of animals.
Verteidiger is used when you are talking about a inanimate object.
It’s the same thing with almost every word which has a meaning similar to protector, defender, guardian etc. They all have a preferred translation, but can be swapped and everyone will still understand you.

2 Likes

Sentinel sounds… good. And there is some purple on the Earth Defender/Protector/Sentinel, so…

1 Like

SOMEONE MAKES A SENTINEL MOC WHEN THESE COME OUT go

1 Like