GHIDONICLE™️ Fanon Contest #1: The Empress

Duckbricks probably has fifty or so entries at this point, but we’ve got 10!

So… Ha!

3 Likes

Right now there’s 74. But that’s around 70 people who won’t have the opportunity to get rich off Ghid.

6 Likes

Absolutely tragic.

I hope there’s some way to reach the masses and let them know of this wonderful opportunity. Plus, you get your prize sooner than from Duckbricks.

7 Likes

And time is money, so your prize if far more valuable.

4 Likes

Well, you can open your window and yell about it.

I’ve tried that myself, works every time

6 Likes

And yet you denounce the yelling at dust method

Doublespeak, NOTaHFfan, you should check yourself before you wreck yourself

2 Likes

Finally got mine up. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What will the next contest be?

1 Like

for ghid? probably some time mid to late june
tho you can only host like 3 contests a year or somthin - so we could rotate - like ghid does one, somone does the next etc

1 Like

This would be optimal for me - but I cannot stress enough how I will not be running it for someone else. If you or any other master wants to run a GHIDONICLE™️ contest, a pm request is all that’s necessary, but the prize of a $10 LEGO Gift Card must be purchased by the person running the contest and auditing of entries/moderating the contest must be done by the same - outside of the GHIDONICLE™️ name, I will not be involved.

If enough people were willing, we could run contests practically non-stop for the entire year - but I’m not going to ask anyone to step in and assist. That’s entirely up to the active Masters on the boards. For me, I intend to use all three of my contests for the year in relation to GHIDONICLE™️ Fanon Contests, but I’m not too certain when I will do the next one.

Added.

5 Likes

wish to participate

2 Likes

You will need to add breakdown photos showing how the moc is assembled.

1 Like

Sorry, my English is not good, so I didn’t check the rules clearly. I have written the assembly method in the comment of the post. Thank you.

Your Tuyet uses two cut portions from the tube/hose piece in black. Unfortunately, due to this it cannot be entered into the contest.

1 Like

It’s so sad. I thought it was possible because the instruction manual told me to cut the hose. :joy:

1 Like

Usually in situations such as those we defer to the increments LEGO instructs the hose be cut at. If the instructions you refer to specify to cut the hose piece in segments of that size, I will need to see proof of it.

1 Like

Today’s The Last Day, Folks!

Get your entries sent in by 11:59 PM EST. After that, I will not be accepting any more entries.

5 Likes

i assume there will then be a poll put up on dis topic for voting?

lego cuts the hose at different lengths that aren’t always proportionate to studs. Take two of the same sets with flex tubes and compare the lengths, there’s sometimes quite a big difference in the lengths of tubes that are purportedly the same. Those pieces are meant to be cut.

1 Like

@Ghid breakdown pictures became real. Do the thing now.

2 Likes