Tuyet. Mad Hero (Fanon Contest #1)

Welcome to my entrant for both the Ghidonicle and Duckbricks Tuyet Fanon contests.
This model mostly evolved from my discovery of how nicely the Rahkshi head and mata foot worked together whilst experimenting with custom torsos way back when working on Helryx. Of course she’s come a long way from there. Whilst I’m sad to have been unable to participate in more canon contests, it warms my heartstone to see the community continue to not only cary the torch but to continue creating.
Either way I’m proud to show off my Tuyet and exited to see how she compares to the rest of the community.

I’ve gone for a relatively simple sword and stone design. Surprised I’ve not seen more system Nui Stones.

Decently flexible. Waist articulation was a must.

Traumatised Toa for scale.

Breakdown pic… I think it’s pretty comprehensive.
You may have noticed that all but the ‘hero shot’ use a standin mask. Unfortunately I couldn’t get my hands on a physical copy of My preferred mask of intangibility. that being one of KingK’s beautiful designs.

Any tips or suggestions for improvement are more than welcome.
Thanks for visiting.

Bonus ‘Toa Empire’ Tuyet.

29 Likes

Ooh, now this is a good Tuyet. The armor is really well built and the sword is nice. Great moc!

4 Likes

There could perhaps be more purple, but this is a nice moc!

4 Likes

Nice torso, love the use of those rahkshi heads.

2 Likes

ooo very cool - nice work with da rahkshi heads!

2 Likes

“No! I didn’t realize it would break!”
Sorry for just copying your picture. My phone wouldn’t let me quote a picture.

3 Likes

Very nice. I like the shaping. The hand guard on the sword is nice too, not something you see much at this scale.

4 Likes

Nice, I like the sleekness of it

2 Likes

If you need the mask. Check out my off topic post. The first Etsy seller has the one you’re looking for.

2 Likes