Giga Chad Bionicle! (kind of)

This is my giga chad bionicle. Technically he’s some random titan moc I made a while back, but I still like him. This is the third iteration of a moc I created way back in 2019. I love the building techniques I used to create it, but I don’t like it’s appearance; It’s just not creative enough. Overall this is still probably one of my better mocs.

18 Likes

he is very chad like
i am impressed

2 Likes

The torso shaping is a bit weird but overall the moc is nice

3 Likes

I quite like the shaping used here. Nice moc!

1 Like

I like how you gave him a tiny head to exaggerate the size of everything else.

2 Likes

Yeah I know what you mean. While revising this moc, I actually preferred the original version of this mocs torso. It felt more clean, it had less gaps, and the proportions looked more accurate.

@Likus Ngl he does need a more giga chad head design.

EDITED FOR DOUBLE POST - Spiderus Prime

2 Likes

gigachad music intensifies

4 Likes

[insert gigachad quote here]

3 Likes

It is really good to have Mocs like this that you deliberately keep built up and reiterate to measure your skills!

I think if done right the monochrome look and ‘buff’ nature could make him unique. I think the narrow area between the shoulders and the torso is a glaring issue at the moment, giving him an even larger chest to exemplify the “triangle shaped buff guy” aesthetic would be good. Also, as you’ve noted a new head may be good, maybe finding a a way to reference the stubble texture would be good. Overall a solid Moc with lots of potential, chad out of 10.

“Yes I ate the banana peel along with the banana; and?”

3 Likes

Based and goated moc you’ve got here, really captures the gigachad grindset we all strive for.

6 Likes

Now if it had an akaku it would be Ghidachad

2 Likes

Wow, that’s a lot of grey/silver parts. Congratulations, I’ve found those are hard to come by

1 Like

HE’S BEAUTIFUL
A TRUE IMAGE OF MASCULINITY!!!
At least for a cybernetic alien super hero.

1 Like

but… that would mean ghid

2 Likes