Gilded Priest

Tithes of gold for a god of old…

Gilded Priest of and ancient, avaricious god.

Collecting tithes for it’s greedy deity.

More Photos:
Bricksafe Gallery
Flickr

Inspired by all the neat Krana faced MOCs I’ve seen in the community over the years. Also wanted to do a build using a Hau Nuva recolor as a hood for a while (tried with Turaga Emon but went a different direction with that one in the end). Really happy with how the Ultrabuild thigh shell and Kualsi connection turned out.

30 Likes

A most dubious individual appears!

I love the mask usage on this guy, both with the Hau hood and the Kualsi torso. Nice work with this!

5 Likes

Cool build! I almost like the view from the back more than the front!

4 Likes

I love the shaping here to give the illusion of robes, very cool moc

5 Likes

This looks like it belongs in Dark Souls. The type of enemy that floats towards you and curses you.

I really love the unique and interesting part usage here so much.
Really great use of the Hau Nuva as a hood.
I love builds like this.

6 Likes

Lil guy with devious machinations speaks to me

It’s impressive how a complete and thorough figure can be constructed with so few pieces. Really fantastic stuff right here

5 Likes

oho now this is a good creepy moc. I really like the parts use with the masks and krana to make an ominous figure with an auric avarice…

2 Likes

He is quite dubious haha. Glad you like the mask usage, the Hau Nuva hood is what started the build.

Thank you! The back came out better than I anticipated, was worried about the Hau Nuva texture but it seems to have worked out fairly well in the end.

Appreciate it! I was hoping the flowing robes would be evident.

Wasn’t what I was inspired by, but definitely can see it now that you mention it! Glad you like the Hau Nuva hood, and thanks for comment.

Devious indeed. Thank you, and yeah I’m quite happy with how complete he came out despite the small number and variety of parts. Was worried for a while that the build didn’t feel finished due to how quickly it came together, but sometimes less is more.

Thanks, creepy was what I was going for! Glad you like the parts use.

2 Likes