GLaDOS MOC

Hello everybody, I’m here to share my GLaDOS MOC! For those who don’t know, GLaDOS is the main atagonist in the Portal series, and this is a MOC of GLaDOS from portal 2.
I built this in June. I wanted to upload pictures of it earlier, but I hate my phone and my phone hates me so it didn’t work out so well. I made some minor improvements before uplaoding today, so I guess you can kinda say it’s still a new MOC

Enough background story. This MOC is mostly made out of Tehcnic pieces because I wanted her to look like a robot, and I used system pieces for details that technic pieces can’t cover. It’s build by two seperated body parts and a head. The back part is very simple, but the front body part has actually a very tight construction going forth and back with different angles and layers and is what took the longest time to build. I tried to take a photo of it, but it’s not easy to capture all the details.

Overall I’m very happy with it, but I still want to hear other opinions! do you like it? does it look like GLaDOS? what do you think of the structure? or other feedback! Always appreciated!

I have more photos of GLaDOS at my Flickr, be sure to check those out!

74 Likes

that is perfect

2 Likes

I love Portal, and this is a very good representation of GLaDOS. My only gripe, and I’m going to go full Eljay mode on this one: The blue pins. They don’t ruin the MOC, however.

3 Likes

If I may make one suggestion, I think the pipe things on the sides should be a little smaller. I mean, to be fair I don’t know how one would actually do that…
Wow, lol portal too!
This is actually probably the best GLaDOS MOC I’ve ever seen.

2 Likes

It looks good,however the head seems a bit too big compared to the rest

3 Likes

@Random_great_being Thanks!

@MiraculousPrime Yeah. blue pins are horrible, but I don’t have any spare black or gray ones. And thank you!

@Onyx_ That’s the smallest soltuion I could come up with, other than replacing them with tube pieces, but I didn’t wanna do that. And thank you, it means alot! :smile:

@Ghosty Thanks! I suppose you’re right, never noticed it. Now I also see that the back body also is kinda too small. I always compared the three sections indiviually

3 Likes

No problem, mang. Always glad to criticize people’s hard work.

1 Like

Well done! I’m definitely adding this to one of my favorites!

1 Like

GLaDOS? GLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS!!! Love it, 10/10, Amazing Raisins. Freaking yes.

2 Likes

I love it! I’m a huge Portal fan :smiley:

2 Likes

@MiraculousPrime, @8BitArt, @ToaKeravnos,@toxicmocs

Thanks to all of you! ^^

3 Likes

What he said.

1 Like

I tried making a GLaDOS moc some time ago, and it is a piece of poop compared to this. Of course, It was pretty bad to start off with.

1 Like

Awesome! I have a brother who is a HUGE portal fan, and he loves this! Great work!.

1 Like

@Risebell ^^

@Emuex this wasn’t my first attempt :wink:

@RaptorTalon Thanks! Tell him I appreciate it!

1 Like

Very good.

I’d add some eye color but other than that its pretty good.

1 Like

@Xevins Not quite sure what you mean with that? She has a yellow eye.
Also, thank you ^^

Looking closer I noticed the eye, Its fine.

1 Like

11 Likes

looking alright

1 Like