Glatorian Defaal

Defaal is a former Glatorian from the Jungle Tribe created by Ahpolki Inika who fought and died in the Core War. Before the war he was in love with a female Glatorian and wished to marry her before being called to duty. After he died, he came back as a ghost and seeks revenge for being separated from his beloved.

This is an entry into Ahpolki’s “Ghosts of our Past” MOC contest.

30 Likes

He’s not bad. The back is a little unarmored, and the forearms leave much to be desired (not that I can say much), but I like him.

1 Like

I like this, it’s just that the Hordika mask throws it off from being a Glatorian. They normally wore helmets but the Hordika mask makes it look like what the were going with for the original Hordika, a mutated head. Unless that aspect is part of him being a spooky ghost then I think he’s pretty good.

1 Like

No, it’s just that I wanted to use something that hadn’t been used on a canon Glatorian or anything XD. Thanks, though.

This looks great. I really need to get back into moccing.

1 Like

I love the colors on this guy. And the helmet looks great.

1 Like

to me he doesn’t really look like a glatroian, due to the colours and usage of the hordika head, but it is still a decent moc.

1 Like

Looks pretty good

2 Likes

It looks good!
While people say the head is off, I find that it works with this MOC!
The only downside, to me at least, would be the lack of dark green; I feel that if you swapped out one of the silver leg armor (probably the thigh armor) for the same/similar piece in dark green, it would look more color coordinated.
Other than that, I quite like this MOC!

1 Like

Who?

:sob: SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SAD!

1 Like

Ahpolki Inika is a user on the Custom BIONICLE Wiki who is hosting this contest.

And I fixed that error.

1 Like