God Emperor of MOCkind

3 Likes

One of the Most amazing MOCs I have ever seen. This thing is incredible. SO MUCH GOLD! SO DETALIED! SO MAY PIECES! SO COMPLEX! How much time did it take to you to put this thing together?

1 Like

It took like a year, but if we count the days I actually worked on it, it was probably around 2 months.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a lot of goldā€¦

2 Likes

That is a lot of workā€¦ Never have I seen a MOC with so much time and effort put into it ( a MOC made by a regular fan)

This thing can barely move.

3 Likes

So much goldā€¦Iā€™m not sure what else to addā€¦

But I have one question.

Does he have a text to speech device?

No, Horus MOCercal has not betrayed him yet.

4 Likes

You beat me to it and you beat me at it. Great work. The Emperor himself would shed tears at the sight of this beauty. Truly great.

1 Like

Be sure to still upload pictures of yours, I want to see it :smiley:

1 Like

@HORRIOR no i canā€™t. I donā€™t have enough gold for him.

This is amazing! The completely absurd level of detail entirely passes over complicated/busy looking and just circles back around into looking absolutely brilliant. I canā€™t even imagine how much work it took to make this.

Personally Iā€™d love to see a picture of the skeleton. To see the moc without all the griebals and add ons. Taking off all the unnecessary decorative pieces so we can see the bare bones construction of this glorious piece.

1 Like

I barely know anything about warhammer 40000 but i do recognise that it is from that franchise that this moc has taken most of itā€™s inspiration. but i have to say that in the reference youā€™ve posted his arms seem much thicker and he overall seems a lot stockier than this moc. I feel making him a bit more stocky and bulking up the arms a bit might really improve the overall aesthetic of this moc.

1 Like

hes a little thick and strange looking in some parts but its still good work. id go as far to say golden ehehehehehe

2 Likes

[W I D E]

THICCCCC

1 Like