Godaru (Tablescrap)

I was on vacation pretty recently, and for some of it i stayed with my uncle to go on a training trip. I built this for my younger cousin who likes Lego as well. It was a bit of challenge because he mostly only has system sets with a bit of Hero Factory (I tried to convince him to buy some Bionicle sets, but with no success). I happened to have Tahu and Brohatu 2016 with me though

The build took around 30 minutes to an hour.

I was originally going to create a guy with really spindly proportions, and then I dropped that idea, but liked the torso enough to keep it.

“OOOOOHHH MYYYYY GOOOOOOOOODDD”
Their sacrifices were necessary.

Sorry for bad quality, all I had was my potato phone

9 Likes

Too much gold 0/10
Seeing what you had to work with, this is pretty awesome! I like the whole “ninja master” look he has going on.

2 Likes

It’s a tablescrap…I guess it’s ok.

1 Like

AKA the best. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

pretty good for a table scrap

4 Likes

He originally only had gold, but then I changed him up a bit and gave him tr-neon green.

2 Likes

I was just kidding about the “too much gold”… The trans green is a nice addition, though.

2 Likes

looks like an ancient eastern master

2 Likes

Cool build. The hunchback kinda makes him look more sinister than elderly though

And now moment of silence for the fallen :expressionless:

2 Likes

To assist with your quality, try finding a white wall to take pictures against. Back when I used to MOC, a white poster, when turned around, helped significantly improve my pretty generic looking MOC shown here.

1 Like

I made this when I was on vacation, I used the whitest background I had :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like